OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That new colorway has to be South Park PE, gayfish edition....
laugh.gif

Weird colorway, but look kinda dope.
roll.gif

Just got a shipping confirmation from Ndc . It said when I ordered it it would be here on Wednesday . Will anybody try to return the sport pack for store credit? I know I am.

I think bron is getting batman by the color description posted in his thread. I love the superman theme but wish kobe would of gotten iron man if those are the super hero.

Ironman tho? :rolleyes

I think the flash would have been great, it would have fit the speed theme of the shoe great.. Plus justice league ftw. :tongue:

Last edited:

I think the flash would have been great, it would have fit the speed theme of the shoe great.. Plus justice league ftw. :tongue:
lol yeah flash would be better JL ftw

but its stupid and inconsistent super hero pack since KD got the hulks looks more like Loki colors or Iron Fist

Last edited:
Really looking forward to the Volt color way. Does anybody have any info on the pair that Kobe always wears when the Lakers play at home, it a soft/ lighter grey with a volt bottom.

Just got a shipping confirmation from Ndc . It said when I ordered it it would be here on Wednesday . Will anybody try to return the sport pack for store credit? I know I am.

I think bron is getting batman by the color description posted in his thread. I love the superman theme but wish kobe would of gotten iron man if those are the super hero.

lmk how that goes. Wanna do the same thing.

Could these be the Barcas, just going off of that blue, yellow and the red with that darkish blue. Maybe I'm crazy for thinking that though, not trying to get burnt, just for some reason that was the first thing that came to mind.
Will it comes wit gstring? Il buy a pair for my girl

I think the flash would have been great, it would have fit the speed theme of the shoe great.. Plus justice league ftw. :tongue:[/quote

A gold and that dark red/burgundy color from the yots upper and a white swoosh and logo would be simple and nice. I hate red/yellow/white together and kobe isn't really fast anymore.

Call me late, but I just realized the pairs that released at the Nike Vault have a different box than everybody else...

So I need some clarification: are the purple gradients actually coming out in march or are they a PE and we will instead get the inline CW posted a while back?

I keep seeing conflicting info in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom