OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Should I Trade My Kobe 7 ASG VNDS for the Kobe 8 Year Of The Snake Ext The Red Suede A Good Straight Up Trade Or Not? Need A Little Help With this Decscion

Just FYI,  UPS does work today,   USPS has an official holiday day off.  I know this because my work schedule is based on the UPS calender
frown.gif

So I need some clarification: are the purple gradients actually coming out in march or are they a PE and we will instead get the inline CW posted a while back?

I keep seeing conflicting info in this thread.
There's nothing official yet, I'm willing to bet they come out in April or may

The march release is likely the the grey/purple pair

Last edited:
So wait you don't like the Sulfurs because they're a general release but would be all over them like a beast if it were a quickstrike??? :x :smh:

Dude, you don't know anything. I LOVE the Sulfurs. I just said that I would have BEASTED over
them even if they're a QS. Meaning I dont' care about tag/labels/quantity. Actual appearance
mean more to me than value. :tongue:

Should I Trade My Kobe 7 ASG VNDS for the Kobe 8 Year Of The Snake Ext The Red Suede A Good Straight Up Trade Or Not? Need A Little Help With this Decscion
I would without a doubt. With soo many people wanting to get the Red Suedes, there is a good chance they will sell out (snap) like that.

FYI...the Footlocker at Park Plaza Mall in Little Rock, AR has the Sulfurs in stock. Not sure on sizes.

the Play doh colorway looks nice, kinda like the Glass Blues. Pass though.
don't really need a tie dyed looking shoe. They look nice, just not for me.

KOBE 8 SYSTEM TB BLACK/METTALIC SILVER-WHITE
KOBE 8 SYSTEM TB GRG GRN/MTLLC SLVR-ELCTRC GRN
KOBE 8 SYSTEM TB GM RYL/MTLLC SLVR-BL HR-WHITE
KOBE 8 SYSTEM TB GYM RD/MTTLC SLVR-BRGHT CRMSN

Team Banks for July... Excited for the Gym Red/silver/bright crimson 8)

Last edited:

Some version of this FAKE colorway will release during the summer I think. It will look similar to this so
treat the FAKE shoe as a preview. :tongue: confirming it for you guys even though I know there will be a gazillion
questions about this a hundred pages from now. :D

Some version of this FAKE colorway will release during the summer I think. It will look similar to this so
treat the FAKE shoe as a preview.
tongue.gif
confirming it for you guys even though I know there will be a gazillion
questions about this a hundred pages from now.
happy.gif
My guess is that they will release in March right before the NCAA Tourney because those like an actual Duke colorway that he always does in mid March. 

No, you'd be losing on that deal. Kicks[crew has the red suede's for $150 plus $32 for expedited shipping. Is that all your 7 ASG's are worth? I grow fond of my kicks and would rather save them than later regret letting them go and trying to re-buy them down the road. You know where the ones you own have been and who's feet have been in them. But that's just me........ Good luck with whatever you do.

KOBE 8 SYSTEM TB BLACK/METTALIC SILVER-WHITE
KOBE 8 SYSTEM TB GRG GRN/MTLLC SLVR-ELCTRC GRN
KOBE 8 SYSTEM TB GM RYL/MTLLC SLVR-BL HR-WHITE
KOBE 8 SYSTEM TB GYM RD/MTTLC SLVR-BRGHT CRMSN

Team Banks for July... Excited for the Gym Red/silver/bright crimson 8)

wont get excited til i see what they look like even tho we knew TB's we coming

Didn't go with Pythons today. The left foot insole didn't feel the grooves as much as the right because it was on display. If I'm dropping 140 I want untouched. Prob just grab the Draft Day or Blue Lights w/e I'm sure they'll have a lot of sizes avail

will the TBs have a solid upper that it the question. I don't mind some kind of pattern though if color blockng is on point.

Are the Sulfurs all non logo? And you definitely have the limited color ways except for the ASG. I think the Sulfur is the best Colorway so far (not to take away from BHM, ASG and XMAS).

Back
Top Bottom