OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Damn, I can't believe u clowns are still buying Kobes even with the season over 
mean.gif
. Let me take my banz to the KDV post 
smokin.gif
!!

Dude joins and the first thing he does is go into a thread he doesn't want to be in to say he's going to a different post. NT is going down the drain.

Nike is calling the blue lights the "Blue Coral Snake." Trying too hard.

Damn, I can't believe u clowns are still buying Kobes even with the season over 
mean.gif

. Let me take my banz to the KDV post 
smokin.gif

!!

Did you sign up just now to display your ignorance... What does the season have to do with someone looking a particular shoe? *****!!!!

Last edited:
I'm buying Kobes because it's the best shoe I've hooped in and I play in my kicks...

U aint got to explain yourself to that goon. He just joined today for crying out loud when he got home from band practice. The boy cant even spell bands right.

Then E40 jr had the nerve to PM me just now..

He said " You go tryin go in on me, ***** u dont even got the banz to speak to me.. :smh: :lol:

So i said " Holla when u learn how to spell, boy.

Why did he come at me tho? lol I wasnt the only 1 that made a comment..LOL

But anywy, back to our regularly scheduled shoegram

Kobe 8 superman colorway/ tydye colorway probably an easter colorway after the kd v easter pics on sneakernews

Then E40 jr had the nerve to PM me just now..

He said " You go tryin go in on me, ***** u dont even got the banz to speak to me.. :smh: :lol:

So i said " Holla when u learn how to spell, boy.

Why did he come at me tho? lol I wasnt the only 1 that made a comment..LOL

But anywy, back to our regularly scheduled shoegram
Lmao, he hit me with the same pm saying I don't have the "banz" to compete either, man that was the laugh of the day, thanks E40 Jr!!!

Back
Top Bottom