OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

All these hypebeast madness has affected NT. I like the move we made switching platforms but I truly miss the waiting period.

U tryin go 
tired.gif

? You ain't got the banz to even be speakin to me. Kobe shoes is overrated, just a high price payless shoe.
Lemme guess, ur apart of the "Get Money Boyz"

This is my first post.  I recently joined and I've really enjoyed a lot of the posts I read on NT, particularly in this Kobe thread, and anything written by jada2001retro, jumpman23dotcom, and gil23.  I'm an old sneakerhead (33) and I certainly "Don't put the work in" as I used to, but I've been lucky online in recent years.  Of the Kobe 8 I have grabbed the sulfurs, Xmas, and the ASG's.  All I can say is I find myself just looking at my ASG's and XMas....  I realize people have different opinions, but these two colorways are truly unique.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm going to the KD thread just to see what this goofball is doing there. Probably something along the lines of KD, Payless, and banz. This stuff is too good!
Cannot wait for Saturday and the blue lights. All Kobe, all the time.

yea i just checked out shipping to the US... its only $12 + $195 = $207 shipped. definitely the best price out there. I thought retail was like $160 tho so thats $47 above retail.
Which isnt bad at all especially if you take into consideration taxes (Washington has crazy high state tax). Not much over retail after taxes and shipping. Way better than any resale prices out there. Good looks to my boy bdrake. Got mine.

Really in bad mood today. Eastbay just cancelled my order for the KOBE 8 ASG after deducting the money from my credit card, and offered no reason whatsoever. Just like CCS did with my Janoski order. Really pissed off, now there is no way for me to be able to buy the ASG

Last edited:
So the blue lights are officially the "Blue Coral Snake." Nike really needs to stop trying so hard with these nicknames.

Really in bad mood today. Eastbay just cancelled my order for the KOBE 8 ASG after deducting the money from my credit card, and offered no reason whatsoever. Just like CCS did with my Janoski order. Really pissed off, now there is no way for me to be able to buy the ASG
That's just messed up, not even funny.

that sucks, sorry to hear man.   CCS customer service stinks.  I was sent a defective koston shoe last year,   i mailed it back, they sent back the exact same pair again
sick.gif
    (took about 2 weeks to send and receive the shoes)  I complained,  they said "you can try ordering a different shoe model" 
mean.gif

hope u get something out of it, feel for ya man
That's just messed up, not even funny.
Thanks mates, it was really something that sullied my week... i woke up early here in the Philippines to camp out for the shoes online, didn't get the chance to buy the +Enabled one so i had to settle for the $250 sports pack... only to get my order cancelled after 1 week of waiting...

No one's selling it here in the Philippines, so i am doomed now

that sucks, sorry to hear man.   CCS customer service stinks.  I was sent a defective koston shoe last year,   i mailed it back, they sent back the exact same pair again
sick.gif
    (took about 2 weeks to send and receive the shoes)  I complained,  they said "you can try ordering a different shoe model" 
mean.gif
CCS cancelled my order and didn't even give back my money until after more than a month ... and i had to wake up 2am just to be able to chat with them since i am from the Philippines... it took me around 6-8 customer service requests before they even thought of returning my money.. I think CCS and Eastbay are under the same company because the people i chatted with regarding my cancelled ASG order were the same people i chatted with regarding my Janoski. 

I used to have smooth transactions with CCS/Eastbay before, but now they just keep on cancelling my orders for no reason and return my money after a month

Back
Top Bottom