OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

need that home lakers cw kobe is rocking..cmon nike..season is more than halfway done
Exactly! why do they wait so long to release the main colorway Kobe is wearing at home games?

I love the Laker color shoes. The sulfurs and my ID's are the only ones i have so far.

need that home lakers cw kobe is rocking..cmon nike..season is more than halfway done
Exactly! why do they wait so long to release the main colorway Kobe is wearing at home games?

I love the Laker color shoes. The sulfurs and my ID's are the only ones i have so far.
They're going to call those the "Guarantee" or "Buss/Legacy" colorway after the Lakers make the Playoffs.  Nike is way ahead of us when it comes to building hype.  Those would go great with my TopTen 2000s and my KB8 All-Stars.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting, just saw this too.

I have a feeling this will not be the purple gradient colorway and will instead be the colorway with an all silver (fiberglass) upper.

I could be wrong though and I hope I am.  Really want those gradients...

There is a second purple colorway being released in April, I believe, so there's a chance we'll see both.

I wish some official pics or samples or something would pop up to end this speculation. I'm dying to know one way or another. DYING

My blue whatever's came in today. Contrary to what others have said, I like these more in person than in pics. Big thanks again to remedy444 for posting the nice kicks info. :nthat:

finally balled in my kobe 8's got a lot of compliments on them which was cool....i think the traction was good not great for being brand new....the breathability was average....my feet def felt sweaty in these way more than usual but i dont care at all.....loved the comfort and weight. def a great shoe. didn't have to break them in at all either.

why would anyone be on the jordan bandwagon if you've owned them before?  I guess im not a real sneakerhead because i dont buy the same sneaker everytime it comes out, or buy it in doubles... i mean to each his own but i might buy a couple colorways of a shoe, then give em a rest and do some other silhouettes, but i tip my hat to some of you guys who buy the same model in every colorway...respect, my friends.

anyone else order from OSK.com. ordered my pythons @114.99 :smokin and damn they are shipping slow...

Last edited:
did a search on this cw. Fiberglass/Court Purple-Black-Laser Purple

Style# 555035-302  this is what came out. probably the reason for $150.
[h3][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]KOBE 8 SYSTEM[/color][/h3]
Fiberglass/Court Purple-Black-Laser Purple
Style# 555035-302

Last edited:
just in from nice kicks had to grab for 112
Dang $112 sounding good how you get that discount?

NBA store for $140 got me
mean.gif

pretty happy, got my pythons(114.99), and blue camos(120). might just do the same and wait til after release for the reds.... not the easters tho. need those ASAP

did a search on this cw. Fiberglass/Court Purple-Black-Laser Purple

Style# 555035-302  
this is what came out. probably the reason for $150.

[h3]
KOBE 8 SYSTEM
[/h3]

Fiberglass/Court Purple-Black-Laser Purple

Style# 555035-302

Those two dudes argued for nothing. Neither of them were right. :lol:

Last edited:
Those two dudes argued for nothing. Neither of them were right. :lol:

:rofl:

I had a feeling we were in store for a curveball here. The color description just made too much sense for Nike.

Props to the poster who made this connection. Hard to believe no one caught it or suggested it before!

Nevermind, was thinking of the wrong color for fiberglass, Nike is just messing with everyone's heads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom