OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

hahah guessing and arguing about which shoe is releasing is bad as guessing and arguing whether Dwight is going to stay with LA

My Black Mamba YOTS arrived from kickz.com. Finally a Euro site that had size 13. Arrived in 2 days.

Kickz also had thinner shoe laces so a got a red pair and did a lace swap on my Pythons

The guy just said he did a search on that colorway and that was a picture he found. It is from SoleAwesome, not NDC.

I've searched the colorway too and got different images.  I don't think it's the Easter colorway.  So one of those two dudes is still probably right...
same here...i think its likely to be the grey with purple soles, that earl clark wore last night.  i dont LOVE the volts but will probably get them because im itchin for another pair 

i just dont see why the color combination would fail to mention teal (its teal right?) when thats basically the primary color of the shoe.,..

This is also "fiberglass" which has a bluer tint than the Easters or the golf polo. I'm starting to think fiberglass isn't a color, but a state of mind :lol:
Crap, I thought it was the gray upper purple sole one since January. Thank god I scooped the Pythons or else I would have been waiting for that colorway that will never release. 

i've got a TW shirt in fiberglass, and i can tell you it is not that dark of a blue in person:

SoleAwesome was the first site to drop that photo. They had the shoe first. They didn't just make up the sku/color code.
No intention of arguing, but are you sure that sku/color code was even matched to that SoleAwesome photo?

I agree that they had the first photo.  But the guy above quoted the sku from NDC's release calendar and then added in that SoleAwesome photo he found from searching.  I'm not suggesting they made up a sku/color code.  I don't think they had one for that Easter Photo in the first place.

Look here, they named them the "aqua": http://www.soleawesome.com/nike-kobe-viii-8-system-aqua-587551-302/

I had the supernaturals in my cart yesterday for an hour but couldn't pull the trigger. They are dope but I just got the pythons. Need to show some self control with this dang shoe.

My bad, the end of my last post to you was incorrect.  They do have a SKU for that "aqua" or "easter" colorway.

What I was  trying to say is that "Fiberglass/Court Purple-Black-Laser Purple" is not the "aqua" or "easter" colorway that is pictured.

Yes they had the easter colored shoe in hand, but it is not the SKU for "Fiberglass/Court Purple-Black-Laser Purple" as your pictures confirm (NDC sku is different from SoleAwesome sku for that shoe's image)

Last edited:
I am still not convinced, but with all this... I am probably wrong and the easter colorway is indeed dropping 3/29...

my bad if so

Last edited:
i think its possible that the description color can still be purple fades and they are just going to be dropping those two color ways the same day. the figerglass thing doesnt throw me off, what throws me off more is the two purples

My bad, the end of my last post to you was incorrect.  They do have a SKU for that "aqua" or "easter" colorway.

What I was  trying to say is that "Fiberglass/Court Purple-Black-Laser Purple" is not the "aqua" or "easter" colorway that is pictured.

Yes they had the easter colored shoe in hand, but it is not the SKU for "Fiberglass/Court Purple-Black-Laser Purple" as your pictures confirm (NDC sku is different from SoleAwesome sku for that shoe's image)
The sku they have suggests that it would be a + enabled shoe.

Now I'm confused because the one on NDC suggests it wouldn't be. You might be right.

Last edited:
The price hike on the Kobe 8 is kinda random? BHM and ASG is understandable but the Christmas was only $140. YOTS are $150 and now the Easters? Damn.

Just got off Nike chat. Rep confirmed it's the one's posted from SoleAwesome.
Tyler: Hi, my name is Tyler. How may I help you?
Dan  .: Hi Tyler. I just have a quick question regarding the Kobe 8 set to release on the 29th of this month (555035-302).
File attachment upload has started.
The file Nike_Kobe_VIII_S_1__56769.1359363220.1280.1280.jpg (84.04KB) was received.
Dan  .: Is it this shoe?
Tyler: I'm checking on that right now
Dan  .: Thanks!
Tyler: Yes that's the one
Dan  .: Thanks!
Tyler: You're welcome

Last edited:
The price hike on the Kobe 8 is kinda random? BHM and ASG is understandable but the Christmas was only $140. YOTS are $150 and now the Easters? Damn.

i am really curious what the $150 court purple price hike is.

BHM was somewhat understandable still stupud, nike should have taken out of their profit not our pockets.

ASG is a Mind fck because the price hike was pretty high when supernatural was only 20

Supernatural why is the price hike only 20 for zoom and enable this is most understandable i guess...

YOTS, im guessing for being NSW it gets a price hike...

Back
Top Bottom