OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

HoH is allowing discounts on the supernatural already on enable and sports pack... Not sell i guess

with all these restocks im not going to be surprised to see the red camos restocked a multiple online stores

Did Eastbay even have a regular Kobe 8 Supernatural that sold for $140? All I saw were the $160+ Enabled and some high as **** priced one.

Where u been hiding CK pg 3

Done went and got u a new avy and everything

Still not sold on the reds huh

Hows your blue lights holdin up guy

Killing them right now. People complain about skuffs and what not, lol, that's what's called wear and tare. I put my joints through a gauntlet of activity for months before I start complaining and such things. Had to change the avy up. Too many wired responses lol

My latest Instagram post. Rockin' them today.

will take your guys' word on the volt full shozuku

now im just patiently waiting for a volt pic or photoshop of the full shozuku shoe being worn with the half shozuku sock lol

1 and 1/2 shozuku FTW

Just heard my local Champs will be carrying the Red Camos.  Just need to cop the Black YOTS off NDC next week.  Wish I had double upped on the Blue Lights! Are the Supernaturals garbage in person?

Uh oh- my sulphurs broke :frown: damn, favorite pair of shoes right now, afraid to send them back and not be able to find another pair

Really? but thats a crack. Like, going through the piece thats put there for support. That shouldnt do that! The other side didnt do it!!!!

So are the red suedes and black yots still releasing 3/9 because I don't see them on Nike launch calendar only the red camos are up.

So my local FTL has sold out of the sulfurs, they're close to selling out on the pythons n they still got a good amount of pairs left on the blue corals, n he also said they've only sold one pair of Supernaturals also that they're not getting the red camos!!! FML I need them slob kobes lol XD

Back
Top Bottom