OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Only the pairs purchased from China will have the XDR soles, not the ones purchased from NDC next Saturday.

XDR is an Asian release. All pairs purchased in the USA have regular soles.
alright thanks for clarifying cause the ones that nightwing has had the xdr soles so i was confused.

Passed on the supernaturals. Had my size in my cart and didn't go any further.

However, Easters in few weeks. Can't wait!

So my local FTL has sold out of the sulfurs, they're close to selling out on the pythons n they still got a good amount of pairs left on the blue corals, n he also said they've only sold one pair of Supernaturals also that they're not getting the red camos!!! FML I need them slob kobes lol XD
are you referring to the one in Tyler mall?

Are the Green Camos still available anywhere online for retail???
Just went to my local mall, no store even received em'. :smh:

Are the Green Camos still available anywhere online for retail???
Just went to my local mall, no store even received em'.
mean.gif
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...nabled-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

I know the chances are super super slim but any chance those sulfurs are anywhere online. Saw em in person at a state high school basketball tournament gotta have em. Pictures of them dont do them justice at all. Im mad i slept on the kobes especially this year. BHM were my first pair most comfortable shoe. I have bought in years. Blue lights should be here thursday and red camos (hopefully) next saturday

I know the chances are super super slim but any chance those sulfurs are anywhere online. Saw em in person at a state high school basketball tournament gotta have em. Pictures of them dont do them justice at all. Im mad i slept on the kobes especially this year. BHM were my first pair most comfortable shoe. I have bought in years. Blue lights should be here thursday and red camos (hopefully) next saturday
Go to a footlocker, champs, or foot action and try to stock locate. Or call Nike and do a nikefind to find a Niketown that will do a phone order.

What size are you?

A few local spots by me have size 10+.

In other news, these dudes @ HoH are a complete joke, I swear.

I walk in right when the store opens, I literally see the manager lift up the gate.

I go straight to the Supernaturals and ask for a 9.

He asks me if I want the Nike+ or w/e, I was like na I'm good I only wear them casually.

He comes back with a 9.5 and says they don't have a 9, they only have a 9 in the Nike+.

I was like, didn't you guys just open :lol:?

He was like "Na we opened @ 6AM today".

I didn't even respond to that nonsense, I simply said ok, thanks for looking I'll head to the other HoH.

So, I'm walking out of the store and this dude chases me down claiming that he has them and that they were in the wrong bin.

:stoneface: :rofl:

These commission based dudes make me giggle.

Uh oh- my sulphurs broke :frown: damn, favorite pair of shoes right now, afraid to send them back and not be able to find another pair

i knew that carbon fiber looked prone to some kind of problem :smh:

i play hard with my shoes and i expect that to happen to me

Go to a footlocker, champs, or foot action and try to stock locate. Or call Nike and do a nikefind to find a Niketown that will do a phone order.

Cool thanks .. oh by chance anybody know the product number. Ive been googling cant locate it

Back
Top Bottom