OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Cool thanks .. oh by chance anybody know the product number. Ive been googling cant locate it
Look in eBay. There's probably listings that show box tag, and sku should be there too.

Ill post the foot locker sku in a little bit when I get home.

Last edited:
Wish Eastbay would take off the exclusion on the Pythons. They're not selling. 

Cool thanks .. oh by chance anybody know the product number. Ive been googling cant locate it
Foot locker sku

Saw Supernaturals in person. Really nice shoe. Much better than the corals. Gonna wait a bit to cop though because they're not moving.

That supernatural hoodie looks like it would sorta match up with the weatherman KD IVs too for those into cross signature branding haha

those supernaturals are beautiful :wow: :nthat:. hope they're still around after paying some bills & getting some car work done :\.

Last edited:
Anyone know if the kobe releasing next saturday are coming out in big kids Grade school size?

Kobe 8 textured swooshes > Lebron X diamond swoosh. Really hope some more releases have a textured swoosh, those supernaturals look nice gonna have to wait after red camo's and suedes to see if I can pick em up, hopefully it won't be to late.

Of course my FNL didn't carry any of the supernaturals today, wasn't trying to cop but wanted to see in person to see if it would change my mind

Found these bad *** Kobe Gametime 8 shorts with the python theme. I looked all over online but couldn't find them. Anyone else have these?

Back
Top Bottom