OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

They've made these white/grey, but I preferred them when they had a darker grey.  Now I think it fits the uniform better, but the other colorway was better on its own.

FNL will be carrying the teal/purple/yellow fade pair.

also these elites are on the list, not sure what "Macy's HSQ only" means...

04/27/13 586156-300 POISON GREEN/BLCKND BL-HYPR BL (MACY'S HSQ ONLY) KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE

can't wait to see this pair
pimp.gif
I'm pretty sure Macy's HSQ is Macy's Herald Square

kobe really banged on josh smith but last pic with dude palming his head is killing me lmao and what if we dont make the playoffs (i believe we will) but will they still drop elites? i mean the probably will but there wont be anyone to model the shoe

some people only want to cop limited sneakers! why? cause they like having a pair that will stand out among the crowd. not saying every limited pair stands out, but i can feel where someone is coming from if they choose to stand out. True his question came off real hypebeast-like, if he is a hypebeast thats messed up, but if he just a dude that like wearing kicks he aint gonna see everywhere he go then i dont see a problem. Coming up in the 80s and 90s in Brooklyn, nobody wore the same stuff on purpose, you tried to find that exclusive heat to break necks. idk, times changed i guess. plus with the limited stuff, once you done rockin it, you could sell or trade easier than a pair you can find anywhere after it release.

some people only want to cop limited sneakers! why? cause they like having a pair that will stand out among the crowd. not saying every limited pair stands out, but i can feel where someone is coming from if they choose to stand out. True his question came off real hypebeast-like, if he is a hypebeast thats messed up, but if he just a dude that like wearing kicks he aint gonna see everywhere he go then i dont see a problem. Coming up in the 80s and 90s in Brooklyn, nobody wore the same stuff on purpose, you tried to find that exclusive heat to break necks. idk, times changed i guess. plus with the limited stuff, once you done rockin it, you could sell or trade easier than a pair you can find anywhere after it release.
red camos could be produced at 1,000,000+ and I really wouldnt care. I need em. Im past the limited/non limited kicks. I have too many shoes to care. I buy what I like, whether my mind changes after pics surface, or on feet pics get posted, I dont need hyped up shoes. Im a grown *** man.

I feel you tho... theres too many peeps out there that only want whats limited, or whats cool today. problem with the hobby/game/whatever you want to call it.

Thats the only reason why I buy limited releases is to stand out, just don't wont to be part of the GR clones im so used to seeing

Last edited:
Is it weird that these were the most comfortable shoe I've played in.. then I stopped playing in them for like a month (my Xmases) and I tried playing in them like last week and they were killing me?

Or maybe it was just because I had a major case of shin splints lol.

Thats the only reason why I buy limited releases is to stand out, just don't wont to be part of the GR clones im so used to seeing

Yeah i understand what u saying but at the same time lets just throw out some numbers .. lets say a GR is 20,000 pairs and a limited is 5,000 ... theres still 4,999 other people thats gonna be rocking the same shoes as you. Maybe not same day or same city but ots still a significant number of people thats got em

Personally i dont care if i pass 30+ people on the same day in the same mall as me with the same shoes i have on. I just will chalk it up as in we got the taste in shoes for the day and whoever would prob get a lil head nod or something. I buy what i like. And sometimes if im on the fence on foot pics or seeing more n more of a shoe will convince me, just like the blue lights i copped last week. BHM were my first pair that i originally wanted n only pair that caught my eye for kobes but im hooked after feeling how comfortable they are

red camos could be produced at 1,000,000+ and I really wouldnt care. I need em. Im past the limited/non limited kicks. I have too many shoes to care. I buy what I like, whether my mind changes after pics surface, or on feet pics get posted, I dont need hyped up shoes. Im a grown *** man.

I feel you tho... theres too many peeps out there that only want whats limited, or whats cool today. problem with the hobby/game/whatever you want to call it.

Me too, and I usually like the pair Kobe/MJ would actually rock on court. Those DB/Bin Jordans don't appeal to me
and I never even attempt to get them (even if I can). I honestly can't believe I got called out or was asked about my
preference of GRs. Like, am I supposed to ALWAYS want quickstrikes? :D

Like what you like people. Stop thinking of this as a business, not everything ends with an -eezy.

Last edited:
Yeah i understand what u saying but at the same time lets just throw out some numbers .. lets say a GR is 20,000 pairs and a limited is 5,000 ... theres still 4,999 other people thats gonna be rocking the same shoes as you. Maybe not same day or same city but ots still a significant number of people thats got em

Personally i dont care if i pass 30+ people on the same day in the same mall as me with the same shoes i have on. I just will chalk it up as in we got the taste in shoes for the day and whoever would prob get a lil head nod or something. I buy what i like. And sometimes if im on the fence on foot pics or seeing more n more of a shoe will convince me, just like the blue lights i copped last week. BHM were my first pair that i originally wanted n only pair that caught my eye for kobes but im hooked after feeling how comfortable they are
The Yots black scale, and red suede is a shoe that I genuiely  want, I dont care if there GR or limited, I havent said that since 2011 when the bordeaux 7s came out, that was the last GR shoe I bought   

Y'all should just go straight for the red camos instead of black mambas/red suedes since price difference from overseas is not that much. Right s dubi? 
wink.gif

Hmm. YOTS will be a limited release here in Australia. We usually have the same release schedule as in America, i.e. limited there, limited here. 

May be different this time but who knows. Just thought I'd put it out there.

anyone know?

nah man, its a crack on mine :x
http://nikeinc.com/pages/return-guidelines here you go fam, hope that can explain more.

I've returned a few Air Max 2009s and gotten vouchers each time for full retail price. I've also heard that Nike can just send you a replacement pair if they have it since those Sulfurs just released a few months ago.

they USED to send you replacement shoes, have not heard them doing that in a LONG LONG time. so i dont think they do it aside from the voucher.

Back
Top Bottom