OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

omg the black snake skin and red nubuck yots is the sickest kobes I seen in awhile
100x100px-LS-c0d9c518_8ytfdz.gif

Tested out my XDR soles today on an indoor floor. For anyone on the fence, about performance. "They felt the same if not better" 

FNL will be carrying the teal/purple/yellow fade pair.

also these elites are on the list, not sure what "Macy's HSQ only" means...

04/27/13 586156-300 POISON GREEN/BLCKND BL-HYPR BL (MACY'S HSQ ONLY) KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE

can't wait to see this pair :pimp:
I'm pretty sure Macy's HSQ is Macy's Herald Square

That makes sense. I remember reading an article posted on here about FNL striking a deal with Macy's that would put mini FNL stores inside of Macy's.

Last edited:
some people only want to cop limited sneakers! why? cause they like having a pair that will stand out among the crowd. not saying every limited pair stands out, but i can feel where someone is coming from if they choose to stand out. True his question came off real hypebeast-like, if he is a hypebeast thats messed up, but if he just a dude that like wearing kicks he aint gonna see everywhere he go then i dont see a problem. Coming up in the 80s and 90s in Brooklyn, nobody wore the same stuff on purpose, you tried to find that exclusive heat to break necks. idk, times changed i guess. plus with the limited stuff, once you done rockin it, you could sell or trade easier than a pair you can find anywhere after it release.

Thats the only reason why I buy limited releases is to stand out, just don't wont to be part of the GR clones im so used to seeing

Buying sneakers to "stand out".

:rofl:

When will this petty mentality end?

Yes, doubled on all CWs so far except for the Xmas as I tripled...

I KNEW IT. same old same old. Kobe 5 all over again. :x I need more money for 8s.

Buying sneakers to "stand out".

:rofl:

When will this petty mentality end?

I honestly buy sneakers to be like MJ/Kobe and for comfort (Lunars, frees, etc.)... I think my reasons
are the stupidest. :smh: I still have that feeling back when I was a kid... Rocking Js (Kobes now)
and walking like a million Pesos. :smokin

Last edited:
Buying Jordans or Kobes doesn't make you like Jordan or Kobe, :lol:.

Them lunar insoles, though, :smokin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazy how much better the Kobe 8s are than the LeBron X. Been trying to lurk and avoid liking too many colorways, but pretty much every colorway is sick. Hope these drop.

some people only want to cop limited sneakers! why? cause they like having a pair that will stand out among the crowd. not saying every limited pair stands out, but i can feel where someone is coming from if they choose to stand out. True his question came off real hypebeast-like, if he is a hypebeast thats messed up, but if he just a dude that like wearing kicks he aint gonna see everywhere he go then i dont see a problem. Coming up in the 80s and 90s in Brooklyn, nobody wore the same stuff on purpose, you tried to find that exclusive heat to break necks. idk, times changed i guess. plus with the limited stuff, once you done rockin it, you could sell or trade easier than a pair you can find anywhere after it release.

Thats the only reason why I buy limited releases is to stand out, just don't wont to be part of the GR clones im so used to seeing
Rock what you like. Who cares what someone else has on?

Crazy how much better the Kobe 8s are than the LeBron X. Been trying to lurk and avoid liking too many colorways, but pretty much every colorway is sick. Hope these drop.
Rock what you like. Who cares what someone else has on?

He cares. (guy you quoted)

Last edited:
Last picture was an iphone pic that didn't turn out so well so I tried to take a picture was a little better representation of how they look in person.

Pic is a little dark because when i use the flash it makes the red on the shoe look washed out and thats not how they really look.

I'm admittedly not a big fan of the Kobe VIII's outside of Xmas and ASG colorways but even though I liked those I still didn't cop but seeing the red suede made me jump and you can't get the red suede without the black mamba yots.

Last edited:
Anyone noticed that the full Shuzoku makes you play harder, better, faster and stronger?

CK pg 3 u a trip son

Did u say u were goin for the volts?

Any of the YOTS pack?

Or are u good with the blue johns?

Last edited:
Last picture was an iphone pic that didn't turn out so well so I tried to take a picture was a little better representation of how they look in person.
Pic is a little dark because when i use the flash it makes the red on the shoe look washed out and thats not how they really look.

I'm admittedly not a big fan of the Kobe VIII's outside of Xmas and ASG colorways but even though I liked those I still didn't cop but seeing the red suede made me jump and you can't get the red suede without the black mamba yots.

I. Need. These.

Saturday can't come fast enough...

CK pg 3 u a trip son

Did u say u were goin for the volts?

Any of the YOTS pack?

Or are u good with the blue johns?

Yots's are weak IMO, next buy for me are the purple fades as of now. Everything else looks ok but I wouldn't mind waiting for them to go on sale or passing

I tried to pass on the Supernaturals but they were poppin :wow: in person. Kinda upset the broad at the register wouldn't let me use my b'day coupon (first time this has happen to me) :smh: . It's all good though I'll make up for it this weekend with the red camos :smokin ....

Back
Top Bottom