OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

734b8041_525118_10102093634022456_584518364_n.jpeg

Side by side of Blue Coral and the Valentines red camos.  They look good next to each other imo.  If I'm feeling bold, I might rock one each - maybe if the league team makes the Championship game.  Hahaha.

Doing a grey lace swap on the Blue Corals for sure though.  Just have to find the right laces; don't have any on past shoes to swap with.  The Sof Sole flat laces are almost identical to the Kobe laces but I can't seem to find a 54+ inches gray one.  Most of them are 45 inches.  Footlocker has 54 gray ones but the quality is inferior and it's a bit wider too.  Sigh, let's hope Nike Factory has some!

Last edited:
Saw the Supernaturals in person, wasnt all that after all. I need to see pictures of them in the light.

anyone know if there local HOH is going to do raffle or RSVP reserve a pair for the kobe volts and red camos?

anyone know if there local HOH is going to do raffle or RSVP reserve a pair for the kobe volts and red camos?

Man they better not be doing any of that for the Volt's. Those should be the true definition of a GR. They're not the type of shoe that people will fiend after - but I bet if Nike had them on shelves for a few weeks, people would eventually cave.

Got 2 questions if anyone could help me out

1. My blue lights coming in wed or thursday, could anyone tell me where to get some grey laces that actually fit right for the blue lights, not too long, short, or fat. Ive done some searches at all kinds of random shoe stores where i live and they are all too long or too fat compared to what Ive seen in store on the pythons (only pair my local FTL received)

2. Since I plan on getting those red camos saturday, Ive been searching for that bright red in some shorts and I knew that louisville wore that color last year in the tournament but I cant locate them or any for that matter.

Thanks in advance though

Just called local HOH spoke to manager there and they told me they will be doing "RAFFLE" for BOTH Red Camo and Volts! are u ishing me man? raffle for general releases! this is BS man! SMH...

Just called local HOH spoke to manager there and they told me they will be doing "RAFFLE" for BOTH Red Camo and Volts! are u ishing me man? raffle for general releases! this is BS man! SMH...
maybe cause you're in cali....cause in ga, them things gonna sit like every other colorway....besides asg, bhm, and xmas of course.

734b8041_525118_10102093634022456_584518364_n.jpeg

Side by side of Blue Coral and the Valentines red camos.  They look good next to each other imo.  If I'm feeling bold, I might rock one each - maybe if the league team makes the Championship game.  Hahaha.

Doing a grey lace swap on the Blue Corals for sure though.  Just have to find the right laces; don't have any on past shoes to swap with.  The Sof Sole flat laces are almost identical to the Kobe laces but I can't seem to find a 54+ inches gray one.  Most of them are 45 inches.  Footlocker has 54 gray ones but the quality is inferior and it's a bit wider too.  Sigh, let's hope Nike Factory has some
Welcome to Niketalk, mos def on the grey lace swaps for the Blue Lights. I thought I had it made when my buddy gave me his grey laces from the Jordan 2012 grey/volt pack but the shoelace ends were too thick for the Blue Lights eyelets and the grey laces were shorter too. Thinking of different ways to either narrow the ends (haven't figured out how to do that yet) or buy soccer shoes with the laces since most shoelace ends on soccer shoes are thin and narrow like the Kobes.

The Kobes after all are derived from the designs of the soccer boot.

Best of luck to everyone on finding the grey laces! If I happen to find retail laces that fit the shoes, will let everyone know.

I really hope I'm able to score the red camos this weekend since they're launching the same time as black bambas, red suedes, and grey/volts.

I've never been this excited for a kobe release... just something about them.

Size 13 here i come!

maybe cause you're in cali....cause in ga, them things gonna sit like every other colorway....besides asg, bhm, and xmas of course.
I dont think these are a GR man... my local FTL has gotten all GR shoes and theyre not getting these... theyve gotten every CW so far except the ASGs and BHM... waiting on that launch locator update smh

They made this years gr kobes too limited. Its like these n the KDs switched places in terms of availability because last year the kobe 7s were EVERYWHERE n the KD 4s were flying off shelves. Now I barely see these n raffle for GRs is just sad :smh:

They made this years gr kobes too limited. Its like these n the KDs switched places in terms of availability because last year the kobe 7s were EVERYWHERE n the KD 4s were flying off shelves. Now I barely see these n raffle for GRs is just sad :smh:

i was thinking the same thing this weekend.

season is almost over and only 3 colors are GR and marked as $140. The supernaturals are GR but at $160. still makes only 4 easy to get colors.

then again, it seems like nike likes to continue the kobe releases over the summer since the kobe line doesnt do an alternate design like lebron does with the lebron lows.

definitely not a fan of how the laker colors dont release until at least playoff time these days.

Looks like pulling the trigger on the sneakerhead link for the red Camo's wasn't a bad idea afterall. ......

Damn, I just copped the teals, and I realllly want a pair of red shoes. But can't afford to keep buying kicks all the damn time.

If my refund check comes...its a wrap.

just went to my local HOH and they're doing a raffle for all the kobe's this saturday, but champs doing first come first serve for the red camo's.

*Katy Perry voice* Its Supernatural, Extraterrestrial.........

Supernaturals are currently at the 2 spot behind the Sulfurs with Kobe 8. Love em!!!

Last edited:
my xmas's just came in! finally got my size 14. its been tough and long road but i finally got em.

Tried on laced up, bagged and tagged....

got my pythons and blues coming in this week too... :D

Last edited:
anyone got a good recommendation for a fitted to match the supernaturals.... got the hoodie too...

Back
Top Bottom