OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Ok looks like chronic has the whole thread agaisnt him. time to prove yourself chronic with multiple shots of that shoe. i was on your side but 1 agaisnt 40 is a dead give away. LMAO. Sorry you on your own until you prove yourself.

Does anyone know if those shoes Kobe signed and gave away at the Lakers game to those 12 lucky people I think will ever be released.

Why are y'all entertaining this clown? Let's talk about important stuff guys c'mon.

I wasn't planning on copping the reds but they are looking better and better smh

My homie ballin in Kobe 8 Grinches... Yes 8's.. Not 6's.. There's no release date and my dude already creasing em
pimp.gif
haha those are NOT fake... keep telling yourself that. 

he got a connect at nike.  so calling it fake only makes YOU look STUPID!
Believe it Or Not! I don't care.  I know for 100% fact that they're legit, and I don't give a CRAP if you think they're fake or not.  Move along now.
Please go away now.

Does anyone know if those shoes Kobe signed and gave away at the Lakers game to those 12 lucky people I think will ever be released.
Pics? 
nerd.gif

I think you're talking about the Christmas ones though, if I remember correctly they gave some away when they on Christmas Day.

Can NT'ers who own Kobe 8 Supernaturals post some pics of them?!  I need to know if I should cop or not.

man either my spots are special ed or red camos wont be releasing in any stores. called footaction, said they arent getting them. 

called HOH houston asked for year of the snake info, lady said "yea we got em for saturday. The grey volts right?"

i am more of a in-person cop, not online so idk whatsup w yalls stores

Copped these bad boys a couple hours ago from FTL. Both have been selling well from what the employees said. Blue Lights were gone from size 9-13. LOVE this shoe. I want the Supernaturals now, but I'll hold out until more concrete info on the Purple Fade's surfaces.

what i learned from this sig year is dont bother asking until thurs.... people dont know ****. even nike tweets incorrect info sometimes.
Never trust anyone or any store! Asked ala moana HOH if they will be receiving any kobe 8 CW this past weekend and they said no but I went in yesterday and they had the supernatural in stock! **** those guys man. I swear they don't know anything and the raffles are rigged.
I was suppose to go thursday but with the snow storm hitting Chicago tonight until Wed a.m. (suppose to be) plus with work.. I mean...

I know the guys at that particular HoH.. I don't want to write down "hook up" 'coz I don't want a target on my back just like chronicsneaker has write now 
tongue.gif

but yeah, and I don't have concrete info. so that's why I wrote "fingers crossed"... 

The thing about being a sneakerhead now-a-days to me is "Loyalty" and "Appreciation"..

In the era of bots, raffles, and re-sellers (it breaks my heart but i've become one of those guys.. I'm on the verge of trading my corks for couple of kobes and

cash). We as sneakerheads need that "Go to Spot", No matter what happens or even how limited that sneaker is... I'll stop here 'coz most of you guys knows 

what I'm talking about... 
wink.gif

Y'all didn't know? Chronic is Kobe's janitor. Dudes been stealing exclusives on the reg. fall back everyone....

.... But really tho ain't no grinches dropping :smh:

Pics? :nerd:

I think you're talking about the Christmas ones though, if I remember correctly they gave some away when they on Christmas Day.

Think he means the pair with the Light Grey upper, Purple swoosh and Yellow outsole.

Pic is on the 1st page.

I think Kobe autographed a pair he wore in shootaround and gave them to a lucky ticketholder who was there watching before the game.

Last edited:
Y
Think he means the pair with the Light Grey upper, Purple swoosh and Yellow outsole.

Pic is on the 1st page.
Yes those are the ones I am talking about.
I think Kobe autographed a pair he wore in shootaround and gave them to a lucky ticketholder who was there watching before the game.
es that is the ones I am talking about

Back
Top Bottom