OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wonder if its the same pair? Notice the Nike pair only has the 2/3 Adidas logo on the heel...

I know it's the "same" pair, but I wonder if the Nike pic is a sample with slightly diff colors?

Last edited:
I plan to wear these with a rec league uniform, call me crazy...

Out of curiosity what would you guys wear with these?

kobe's were always meant to be balled in. just my opinion. my first pair were the hyperdunks and then the 5's and then 6's. 6's got jacked unfortunately and now i'm just waiting for the purple gradients to come out. i heard very good things about this shoe and i can't way to try them on the court. i currently have the crazy lights, but im sure these will outperform them by tenfold.

You think Nike would try to portray as accurate as possible to avoid disappoint and returns due to the shoes not looking like their pics...

If it says OUT OF STOCK on NDC yet you still have it in your cart, you won't be able to check-out.  I had a shirt in my cart and it said out of stock on the page, and only then I finally decided to check-out after entering all my credit card information it just gave me an error and then it was missing from my cart after that. so just a heads up.

Last edited:
Pythons are really sitting huh
What's the chance of them getting discounted on FTL?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom