OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

KOBE tha GAWD last night was one of the most epic comebacks i ever seen. ending it on a 20-0..... 17 seasons and still destroying everyone. dude was on another lvl in the 4th.

i was about to turn it off too #COUNTONKOBE

IMO the Kobe 8 looks good with pants. That on feet pic of the blue corals a couple pages back shows how good they look with jeans.

KOBE tha GAWD last night was one of the most epic comebacks i ever seen. ending it on a 20-0..... 17 seasons and still destroying everyone. dude was on another lvl in the 4th.

i was about to turn it off too #COUNTONKOBE
word man, you can see how much will he has to win and make it to the playoffs

I swear this thread and just about every thread on NT has turned into Esquire or GQ type discussions. This isn't FashionTalk, it's NikeTalk, can we please just let people wear whatever they want to wear. I swear...

:smh:

i dont think kobe shoes really go with jeans, maybe the black yots..

i wear mine with 505's and 550 levis. get compliments on how fly i am all day all night 25/8

:rofl:

I prefer to rock my Kobe 8s with my UNK Jeans

these x sulfurs x black tee or mamba shirt by Nike :pimp:

I personally don't think the kobe 8s look good with jeans at all imho.
but at the same time I'm that same crazy guy who wears all his kobes to ball/ workout in......
not judging just not me

wore my Kobe's with Jeans, they fall nicely as you can see, not too tight not too big. 

the secret....

511's

I personally don't think the kobe 8s look good with jeans at all imho.
but at the same time I'm that same crazy guy who wears all his kobes to ball/ workout in......
not judging just not me
Ive wore mine with jeans and to work out in. It definitely is the most comfortable shoe I have bought in a long time. i havent touched the hardwood in YEARS Im kinda worried how the knees would hold up haha

I wear mine with jeans. You got to be able t know how to pull it off. Some of y'all are too scared to get out of the norm.

I swear this thread and just about every thread on NT has turned into Esquire or GQ type discussions. This isn't FashionTalk, it's NikeTalk, can we please just let people wear whatever they want to wear. I swear...

:smh:

CRH- You said it brother. Maybe us Ohio-folk just don't grip about such stupid things as what jeans a GUY is wearing. By the way, we have a mutual OG friend. One of the best dudes I've ever met.
Now bring on Saturday and let's focus on some freaking shoes.

Last edited:
Tapered dark denim is where is at.

Is there a confirmed release after the 3/29 Easters?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom