OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nah, basketball shorts and a hardwood floor is where it's at, if we're gonna be all anal about what to wear em with (how bout what they were meant for) lol.

All kidding aside I respect people's different looks, while I may not wear what some wear, if we all looked the same **** would get mad played out and boring.

Diversity is the spice of life, otherwise everything would be so bland. Just my opinion tho, happy Thursday NT fam!

Last edited:
:rofl:

I prefer to rock my Kobe 8s with my UNK Jeans

these x sulfurs x black tee or mamba shirt by Nike :pimp:

Or u can find and rock these UNK jeans that I sent to the Goodwill some years ago!! :lol: :lol:

T minus 2 days until this thread blows up with the unique mixture of joy and salt that only a major NT thread can produce. :nthat:

Yeah can't wait for the people who got what they wanted to call everyone who doesn't think their new shoes are dope "salty", assuming we don't like them because we missed out on them.

Shame we can't bet on the direction a thread will go in right before a release of some sort lol.

The EXTs were sitting for a long time on the oversea sites. Now they'll sell out instantly on Saturday. Only Nike

A genuine and serious suggestion...
Can we just skip all the names of the different releases and only refer to the colors used?
it's getting ridiculous with all the abbreviations, nicknames (given and made up) and it becomes hard to follow....

Full Logo = win win win.

A genuine and serious suggestion...
Can we just skip all the names of the different releases and only refer to the colors used?
it's getting ridiculous with all the abbreviations, nicknames (given and made up) and it becomes hard to follow....

Full Logo = win win win.

Most people on here would love to (and do) for most of the releases. Red Suedes, Black EXT, Red Camo, etc. are all pretty descriptive. Nike is the one that keeps coming up with the crazy nicknames at this point. Most of them are in no way an organic nickname coming from the sneaker collecting community. At this point Nike just realized that whenever something gets a nickname it sells better, so they go ahead and provide it. Although it's hilarious when the various Nike stores around the country don't get the nickname memo and use the wrong one for the twitter RSVPs.

saw the red camos yesterday, Can't wait to grab them. Lol at this wdywwithyourkobes talk

Most people on here would love to (and do) for most of the releases. Red Suedes, Black EXT, Red Camo, etc. are all pretty descriptive. Nike is the one that keeps coming up with the crazy nicknames at this point. Most of them are in no way an organic nickname coming from the sneaker collecting community. At this point Nike just realized that whenever something gets a nickname it sells better, so they go ahead and provide it. Although it's hilarious when the various Nike stores around the country don't get the nickname memo and use the wrong one for the twitter RSVPs.
word my local FTL had the "blue coral snakes" or whatever tagged as "dukes" it confuses even the stores XD

I dont man, just saw those Supernaturals on IG, the filter made them look godly.

anyway, yall peep Steve Blakes all purple 8s?

Red camos

Cant wait

i'll go s dubul up in here if i strike out

these are my most anticipated kobe 8 :evil:

These are the same 4 that I have, :lol:.

Good taste, sir.

The only ones I want that I don't have are the BHM's, but I'm sure I'll track them down eventually.

:D

I tried to track down the BHM's and Christmas pairs but ain't gonna pay rape prices. Rather use that money for the red Camos and volts!

FTL launch locator is so flawed...listing stores where the shoes won't be..For the bay area people, Valley Fair isn't getting the red suede's...just called

Back
Top Bottom