OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

7 people raffled at m HoH... Lol... Kobe's are getting slept on this week.! Both EXTs and red camos might be coming home...depending on how I feel when I see them. :nerd:

I don't know if I am the only one, but I think both EXT models are HIDEOUS.
sick.gif
totally agree. I like the idea of it though. I would like to see a white based EXT with the scales, maroon swoosh and a gum sole!

[h3]Kobe 8 System[/h3]
    Fiberglass/Court Purple-Black-Laser Purple
    Style# 555035-302
    $150
from nike insider

Hey guys.  Been lurking for a while, but you guys have been really helpful so here's my contribution regarding Saturday's releases.

I called HoH SCP (orange county) and they said that they're doing raffles for the entire YOTS pack.  I went in to get my ticket for the red camos, and asked if they were getting the volts.  Girl at the counter said no, but the dude behind her said yes.  He called them "fogs" (better than culturals), and was nice enough to offer me a look at the red camos and volts.  The guy that showed me the shoes said that the volts are HoH exclusive, and are limited.  He said the red camos are a GR.  I asked "then why are you doing the raffle system for the red camos?" and he said just because there's a lot of hype and interest.  He said a bunch of stores are getting them.

He also said that I can guarantee my pair of volts by signing up, but I passed bc I wasn't feeling them.  The color is definitely more volt than green like in that nike picture if anyone was wondering.  I'm not interested in the suedes or blacks mambas, so I didn't ask about them sorry.  As for the raffle system, they are calling winners at noon tomorrow 3/8 so get your tickets today if you want them.

Hope this clears up any confusion.  I'm assuming info varies by region, so take this info how you want.  Good luck to everyone!

A kid that attends the same church as I do got hired at an outlet... He hooked me up with his extra log in.
nthat.gif

I've only used it once so far (he told me to only use it once a month cuz folks at his store have been messin up)

Ima give him a pair of KD 5's or something.
Wow, I wish I could get a hookup like that.

My blue lights and pythons just came in. Gonna have to double up on the pythons for sure. They have that everyday feel to it just like my tdk 6s and wolf 7s.

Un-Sulfur? The dye is holding up so far. Needed another coat because I can see some yellow through the perforations in natural light. Looks pretty good to me. 8)

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Big Kobe PE collector from a FB group I'm on acquired these. All game worn... Black pair is the "debut" pair.
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

THOSE PURPLE GRAIDENTS HAVE TO BE THE ONES RELEASING IN APRIL. PLEASE!!!!!!

Last edited:
that turned out pretty good TPG!! Is there any bleeding toward the inside of the shoe? The rit dye doesn't bleed when it gets wet? Checked the rit dye site, did you use the spot dyeing technique? Thanks man, I might try this if I get adventureous one day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom