OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Btw

Its 2am right now and Im not the slightest bit sleepy

Wanted to go nitey nite and wake up by release time

Took a nap bcuz of Mary J earlier

Guess I'll be in here with the NT slumber party crew
*daps* sup bruh

I think Kobe convinced everybody to pick up those red camos tomorrow with his play tonight

:rofl: Kobe has tremendous talent,he can wear any kind of shoes and still plays like Kobe,this dude is amazing knowing that hes turning 35 and been in the league for 17 long years.Definitely NOT the shoes fellas,its Kobe Bean Bryant

Btw

Its 2am right now and Im not the slightest bit sleepy

Wanted to go nitey nite and wake up by release time

Took a nap bcuz of Mary J earlier

Guess I'll be in here with the NT slumber party crew
2am release time in NZ so I'm up till then, don't even want to think what i'll do if I miss those camo's.

haha yo the online ordering seems so much more convenient and easy, but i wanna go to my local store dumb early, like 7 am just so i can cop in person. 

i dont like the idea of waiting for the shoes in the mail

Decided to go with the Volts tomorrow, really like the way the check pops.Does anybody know anything about the white base color-way Kobe had on tonight, or are the PEs. Good luck to everyone tomorrow, shouldn't be too hard.

im just gonna go with the red camos tomorrow. the same FTL that i called yesterday that said werent getting the YOTS said they were getting the "black and red kobes" tomorrow when i called again today and theyre FCFS. i guess i confused them when i said YOTS yesterday.

Looking to get my first pair of Kobe 8s tomorrow, been holding out for a while but after watching these past couple games, I must have a pair. Deciding between Sulfurs and those YoTS Black Mambas. Kobe 8s be pulling me away from the Jordans.

Made an on feet vid of my BHM's for sh*ts and giggles. These look amazing on feet imo; if any of you are still on the fence about these, this vid may help you decide.. Good luck to all copping a Kobe tomorrow, shouldn't be too hard considering the amount of kicks dropping. Just scooped the Pythons as well... You have to see those in person if you're thinking of getting them... AMAZING haha. Cheers!

Looking to get my first pair of Kobe 8s tomorrow, been holding out for a while but after watching these past couple games, I must have a pair. Deciding between Sulfurs and those YoTS Black Mambas. Kobe 8s be pulling me away from the Jordans.
Wait until you get them... Then it's game over haha. I would go for the black mambas (great everyday wear and go with everything).

When all said and done... Sulfurs are the pair to have. Some of the limited pairs are very nice, but this is arguably the best season of Kobes career. He's accomplished a lot in the sulfurs.

Sulfurs are a must have for anyone who likes the 8s. IMO the sulfurs define the 8s if that makes sense? 
wink.gif

When all said and done... Sulfurs are the pair to have. Some of the limited pairs are very nice, but this is arguably the best season of Kobes career. He's accomplished a lot in the sulfurs.
You make a good point. However, "best season" may be an over statement due to the Lakers struggles this year. But that's a debate for a different forum haha.

You make a good point. However, "best season" may be an over statement due to the Lakers struggles this year. But that's a debate for a different forum haha.
Kobes season>Lakers season lol.

But if def go with the sulfurs.

I'm a Laker fan before I'm a Kobe fan... Just glad to have him ride with us. Glad to have witnessed him with us, then hate him because he's on the opposing team.

Im more of a Kobe guy myself

Never had a fav team

Only 2 favorite players

Dont think I need to say the 2 names

good luck copping the sulfurs dude, whichever one you choose youll love em :smile:

Yeah Kobe's done a whole lot in the Sulfurs, it makes the shoe that more appealing. I've seen it in person a couple times just gotta see the YoTS first, I like how it can be a everyday shoe and also what I've heard about the comfort on this shoe, any Kobe 8 can do no wrong, so as long as I get a pair, it's all good.

Great. Crap cell phone service at my house, broken modem, new one isn't working... Ill be up at 5am driving down the street to try and get these volts smh.

So at 8am EST/ 5pm PST I can go onto footlocker.com and buy the red camos?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom