OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Im thinking ill be back at 5:01 AM PST...with the salt in hand...good luck to everybody copping online or in store today

will the Fiberglass/Court Purple-Black-Laser Purple colorway be available in GS? gotta cop for the lil man and the old lady if possible

Stiill looking for a M kobe xmas shirt if anyone knows were to find one that ships internationally.

Atleast people have stopped posting up pics of red camo's. The more I see them, the more impatient I get.

Man I like the volts but I said I would only buy one more pair. I already own the sulfurs and the pythons and am getting the red camos at 5am but the volts are pretty sweet too. If I got the volts then that would be $560 on 4 pairs of shoes
roll.gif

hope they release the pair Kobe was wearing tonight.
Who is that in your avatar
nthat.gif

. Don't be rude. Everyone was new once. 5am pst and u can buy them. Good night bro. I hope u piss in your bed and miss the release quise2024
I know it was an insanely stupid question. I am new and just want to be 100% sure where I can get the shoes. I just think of the worst thing possible, like having them being sold out because I was on the wrong website.

Who is that in your avatar
nthat.gif

I know it was an insanely stupid question. I am new and just want to be 100% sure where I can get the shoes. I just think of the worst thing possible, like having them being sold out because I was on the wrong website.
All good bro, hopefully all who really want the camo's get em, I'm new to the sneaker game too, never knew it would be so addictive and so f'in expensive.

Red Camos will be my first Kobe since the 6.

Kind of excite, homie got access to employee store, so for 1/2 off, I'm willing to try out.
Need a shoe for when I go to afghan next month I can run in, lift weights and play ball in. Figured try these.

wow. watching kobe play tonight was incredible. made me want to buy more kobes. felt like a kid watching jordan again and wanting to buy his shoes so I can maybe play like him one day. 

wow. watching kobe play tonight was incredible. made me want to buy more kobes. felt like a kid watching jordan again and wanting to buy his shoes so I can maybe play like him one day. 
after the dunk, I said, "I'm getting a pair of kobes...." 

Back
Top Bottom