OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

after the dunk, I said, "I'm getting a pair of kobes...." 
yup, same here. difference is back when i watched MJ play on TV and wanting to buy his shoes in hopes of one day playing like him i was little kid with my whole future ahead of me. today, watching kobe play, im closing in on 30 and I'm out of breath after one pick up game.
roll.gif
 Still want the kobes just as much tho 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Just letting you know in advance they put the invoice on the package, or at least that's what they did with my black mamba kobes. So UPS will know what's in your package

I am buying from them since 1998, they exist I believe since the early 90s and I never had a problem with them! They are fast and reliable and also got around 8 stores in the major cities here in Germany! For me the best Basketball Sneaker/ clothing/ accessories store in Europe.

Forget Foot Locker or Nike Town over here in Europe, they are just totally mainstream and only go with the wind.

Loving the Kobe System YOTS in red as well. Even though its weird seeing all red on a kobe shoe still will be trying to get this first thing. How hard do you think it will be to get these? Are they gonna sell out on nike and footlocker right away?

Loving the Kobe System YOTS in red as well. Even though its weird seeing all red on a kobe shoe still will be trying to get this first thing. How hard do you think it will be to get these? Are they gonna sell out on nike and footlocker right away?
only time will tell...

Thanks legacy for making my wait even worse. I already know the red camo's are dope and are my favorite kobe 8. No more pics. 

I think I'm going to regret only buying the camos. I drool everytime I see a picture of the volts.

I just wish the color on the Grey was different but that Volt color just makes it look out of place. I can't visualize myself wearing it. If only it were a dark Purple color instead of the Volt, I bet that would make the colorway look a lot better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom