OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

If you guys are still looking for sizes, reseller central on Instagram. Haha

Can't believe there's a fsr of red camos still, people who liked the exts over em are trippen. Limited Laura's now days

Im glad the "Limitedness" has blinded you folks today. Everyone went after the least appealing shoe imo!
Better for me :smokin

Can't believe there's a fsr of red camos still, people who liked the exts over em are trippen. Limited Laura's now days

Red suedes are a more cleaner casual looking shoe, the red camo's are very busy.

and besides, if something is a GR then people have time to pick them up at a later time.

Im glad the "Limitedness" has blinded you folks today. Everyone went after the least appealing shoe imo!
Better for me
smokin.gif
 thats exactly how I wanted it to be today. Mad i woke up early just in case but scored that free $20 gift card from FTL for their mess up

Ill say this once....

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/CHECK YOUR PM/PM ME/OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT CAN INITIATE ANY TYPE OF TRANSACTION IN THIS THREAD.

IT'S AGAINST THE RULES AND GROUNDS FOR BANISHMENT. IF YOU'RE NOT SURE... DON'T RISK IT.

ILL BE SNIPING FOOLS FROM HERE IN OUT, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Posting links to sites is fine tho...

Last edited:
Ill say this once....

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/CHECK YOUR PM/PM ME/OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT CAN INITIATE ANY TYPE OF TRANSACTION IN THIS THREAD.

IT'S AGAINST THE RULES AND GROUNDS FOR BANISHMENT. IF YOU'RE NOT SURE... DON'T RISK IT.

ILL BE SNIPING FOOLS FROM HERE IN OUT, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
Sniper. Loaded. Shoot on sight. 
laugh.gif

Anyone know if its possible to buy a pair of kicks just to hold on to em (securing a pair) to return & use discount coupon in the future? Like a week or so.

Last edited:
Better for me
smokin.gif
Amen to that.  I was shocked when the red suedes and the black scales sold out after 15 minutes.  IMO those are UGLY.  The black scales look good in photoshopped pics, but I saw pics of them in person and they are a lot less appealing.  As for the red suedes, I wouldn't buy them if they were $50, let alone $150.

Those Red Camo YOTS, however, are
pimp.gif

Amen to that.  I was shocked when the red suedes and the black scales sold out after 15 minutes.  IMO those are UGLY.  The black scales look good in photoshopped pics, but I saw pics of them in person and they are a lot less appealing.  As for the red suedes, I wouldn't buy them if they were $50, let alone $150.
i feel you on that. some of these dudes would buy kobe thong sandals if they dropped. They dont care what the shoe look like as long as it got the name attached they need it 

Back
Top Bottom