OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Ill say this once....

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/CHECK YOUR PM/PM ME/OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT CAN INITIATE ANY TYPE OF TRANSACTION IN THIS THREAD.

IT'S AGAINST THE RULES AND GROUNDS FOR BANISHMENT. IF YOU'RE NOT SURE... DON'T RISK IT.

ILL BE SNIPING FOOLS FROM HERE IN OUT, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Posting links to sites is fine tho...
S Dubl got his red camos now it's business as usual. :nthat:

Simple on foot iPhone pic with a quick edit. Loving the Red Camo's.
I cant remember who it was but dude was clowning for people wearing long socks with Kobes in all reality its a good look. Glad someone took an on foot pic with long socks. I was too lazy to get up and take one, plus it was like 1 am.

Cant wait til I get mine Thursday. FTL EB got the confirmation out today but guys remember UPS doesnt operate on the weekends so your shoes arent moving until Monday

so glad this day has come. I really thought the volt would be my favorite but after seeing the red camos in natural light they have me loving them.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
when dudes blatantly trying to turn this into the buy/sell forum I have to do something.
2 chainz voice "Tell EM"

Shirt was from a GREAT friend in PA. I'll get the info and post it. One last pic. First time posting a pic on here.

Last edited:

I was sold on these when I saw them in person, easy cop @ HoH Baton Rouge. I have more than a few red suede sneakers but I'm not sure how I'm going to rock these, they're loud, but a bit understated at the same time.

Last edited:
Managed to cop the Red Camos and the Volts. Could have got the Suades and the Black snakeskins but they ugly to me!

Managed to cop the Red Camos and the Volts. Could have got the Suades and the Black snakeskins but they ugly to me!

same, it was actually quite easy to grab them. If you were one of the first to do so, you may have been able to argue your way to a $21 giftcard from FTL.
Got mine from NDC first, then FTL with the 15% discount code. Couldn't cancel my ndc order so I'll havta return my sz 10.5 to NTSF.

I posted earlier this morning wondering if I should have gone to NTLA... Well glad I didn't cause a little bit of luck and patience payed off. Got a raffle ticket earlier in the week and didn't get called yesterday. Didn't cop online this morning because I wanted to get them in person and try to use the Bday Coupon. Around 10:15AM went into my local Footlocker and asked for my size 13's and the guy said the might be reserved, after a quick check it was all good and scooped up the Red Camos with the coupon. Called HOH to see if they still had the Volts but it kept getting the busy signal. Finally decided to drive up there and luck struck again when I asked for my size and they had em. Was able to use another Bday Coupon :D

So far 6/6 and used the coupon on all of em. Saved myself $150 :tongue:

I want the volts now after seeing the official images. And I was planning on id'n some frees but cant beat $140, but Im so hesitant since I bought red camos and just dropped $1700 on a cruise yesterday the funds just took a plunge
frown.gif

I wonder if they will still be available on wednesday? ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom