OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This is my favorite colorway btu I'm convinced these aren't going to release ever. Right when I started to see (or imagine) the mysterious fiberglass color in the tongue and upper heel, someone says that the 3/29 fiberglass is definitely the Easters. The timing is perfect for the Easters. 

Amazing colorway. I think the ones with the yellow sole, grey upper, and purple swoosh will release instead. I'd love for someone to correct me...
This is my favorite colorway too
R u sure there aren't gonna release ?

Ok guys i was focused on KD's when the ASGs came out...and I didn't own any 8s....now i do and love them. The Reseller prices on Ebay are around 300-330 in my size. Is that a good bit lower than a few weeks ago? and do you think they'll drop some more if i'm patient? 
It's tough to say. I have seen pairs in my area going for like 250-275.  I believe that is the Sport ready without sport pack version though.

I would think you could grab them for a bit lower than 300 but someone here would probably know more.

Ok guys i was focused on KD's when the ASGs came out...and I didn't own any 8s....now i do and love them. The Reseller prices on Ebay are around 300-330 in my size. Is that a good bit lower than a few weeks ago? and do you think they'll drop some more if i'm patient? 
You missed out yesterday when a link was posted to kickz.

It's tough to say. I have seen pairs in my area going for like 250-275.  I believe that is the Sport ready without sport pack version though.

I would think you could grab them for a bit lower than 300 but someone here would probably know more.
Yeah Im just not a fan of feeding the beasts. They are worth $300 to me but I refuse to feed the animals that much...
You missed out yesterday when a link was posted to kickz.
Yeah By the time i saw it the 12 was gone 
mean.gif

Really that price is crazy, my homie paid resell for his like two days after release and he paid 260 shipped(180 retail version), he is a sz 12. I would advise you to wait it out, but me advising others to be patient is like Mike Tyson telling people to control themselves. 

Really that price is crazy, my homie paid resell for his like two days after release and he paid 260 shipped(180 retail version), he is a sz 12. I would advise you to wait it out, but me advising others to be patient is like Mike Tyson telling people to control themselves. 
Yeah im not usually patient, Thats why i cop in store haha. But Yeah they are the regular version...there's one sport pack on CL in my area for 375 
sick.gif

Im just going to wait it out...hopefully some reseller has to pay rent soon haha

Anybody try putting in their Xmas laces in the red camos, I would do it, but my phone's camera would do the shoe zero justice.

Nah, not the same material
I'd have to agree with that, initially bought the black exts because they looked nice in pics. I always knew the red suede was going to be my favorite. I don't understand all the hate the red pairs are getting and I think more people are going to be disappointed in the blacks in person. They are really glossy.

I agree. I'm disappointed in the black yots. Been wanting them for a while and when I copped from HOH and tried them on at home, they look mad glossy and shiny. They look like referee shoes. Gona return them for some red camos. Definitely happy with the red suede tho. No complaints there.

I can't wait until my red camos, blue lights, and volts come in to keep my pythons and asg's company! I think I'm done after the purple fades and Easters.

But the blue lights are my favorite and I haven't seen them in person yet! So stoked!

It should only be no returns on release date shoes bought on the release date. Try returning it without the receipt for store credit... Say you bought them online a couple days ago.
I've bought a pair of foams on a restock at a local FA, decided I did not want them and was able to return them via FA customer service number.  They emailed me a UPS shipping label, once they received the shoe I got a refund check in the mail in about 8 days.  They told me that it's just the stores itself,  but through customer service it's possible to return them.  FYI if you didn't already know FTL is the same company/ warehouse as FA..

Hey guys,how are you doin?I went to NTNY @ 10.05 and there was a line about 7-10 people,wait a lil bit,around 25 minutes,and the NTNY crew let me go the the register to purchase Black EXT,i got my size which is size 10 in kobe 6,pay and then left,when i was on subway stations,waiting for the train,im open the box and im dissapointed with the Black,which is in my opinion,wasn't good at all compare to the general release CW,so right away im returning and get myself a red camo,which is beast
smokin.gif
.Got a 10.5 and right away returning again to the register,and the dude next to me right away took over my Black
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

was originally passing on the red camos but with these pictures 
pimp.gif
 i gave in lol next guaranteed cop is purple fades! 
pimp.gif

I wore my All Stars tonight, they are definitely longer than other releases. Will try to take a comparison pic soon...
the curl at the toe box just makes it look like my toes don't reach all the way :lol:

need the purple fades if they drop

Last edited:
I really hope Nike releases the all-black upper, purple midsole and outsole with gold on the Swoosh and lace eyelets. If those come out and the fades, I shall be done with these

Back
Top Bottom