OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

to each their own. just curious did you like the Kobe 6 model?

I have/had some of the colorways (grinch, chaos, OC, 3D, del sol, etc) of the VI, but to me there is quite a difference between the VIII EXTs and the VI. I can see where you're going with the comparison, but something just doesn't look right to me with the EXT.

Just looking at the "Black Scales" on the EXTs and noticed that they are lasered in...

and if i'm not mistaken same material as the red suedes, only for the Black Scales are painted with a glossy finish..

I'm no leather expert but is that possible.. 
happy.gif

Nah, not the same material

i paid 215 for the black exts. my friend just cam over and said not as good as he thought, his co-worker had them. hope his co-worker had on some fugazis..:rolleyes

I'd have to agree with that, initially bought the black exts because they looked nice in pics. I always knew the red suede was going to be my favorite. I don't understand all the hate the red pairs are getting and I think more people are going to be disappointed in the blacks in person. They are really glossy.

Last edited:
to each their own. just curious did you like the Kobe 6 model?

I have/had some of the colorways (grinch, chaos, OC, 3D, del sol, etc) of the VI, but to me there is quite a difference between the VIII EXTs and the VI. I can see where you're going with the comparison, but something just doesn't look right to me with the EXT.
i feel you one that but glad you noticed that you saw where i was coming from. IMO like these black ext more than the 7s. plus i've heard these are more lifestyle(casual) than for ball.

Who the **** keeps saying "To each their own."? Damn I swear that word is so over used in this joint. 
mean.gif

laugh.gif
so everything you say is fact? the reason for saying "to each their own" is to acknowledge that you know each person has their own opinion and there is no right or wrong. if you can't understand that...

Last edited:
Have gone crazy purchasing all these 8's. Won't be doing the same with the 9's.

Or will I? DUN DUN DUN!
nerd.gif

i feel you one that but glad you noticed that you saw where i was coming from. IMO like these black ext more than the 7s. plus i've heard these are more lifestyle(casual) than for ball.

No doubt about that, 8s and maybe even EXTs **** all over the 7s. Hard to believe the 7 is from the same company. :lol: There has to be some different people or something working on the 8s, the colorways alone are on another level (other than cloak/ASG) not to mention the overall design and feel.

so everything you say is fact? the reason for saying "to each their own" is to acknowledge that you know each person has their own opinion and there is no right or wrong. if you can't understand that...
To each their own.

What
Hmm after seeing how the Volts are sitting and seeing as that they were really a consolation purchase for me since I was pissed from not getting the Black EXTs I'll just return them tomorrow along with the red camos. Lady at FTL said she'll hold me a pair when her shipment comes in on Tuesday so I'll end up saving $25 w/b'day coupon. May pick up the Blue Corals later as well.

I'm kicking myself, should have just took whatever size they had at UNKNWN and prayed for a size swap on the Black Mambas; just couldn't think after being frustrated all day.
What size are you?

No doubt about that, 8s and maybe even EXTs **** all over the 7s. Hard to believe the 7 is from the same company. :lol: There has to be some different people or something working on the 8s, the colorways alone are on another level (other than cloak/ASG) not to mention the overall design and feel.
you know what though, the kobe 7 elites w/ the diamond pattern instead of latteral lines were the winners out of the 7s but i would rather get the black EXTs over them. even though full zoom air sounds great...

I just tried to return a pair of blue camo duplicates to FTL. They will not take a return on anything that has a release date they said. That's almost 100% nike product. Scumbags :smh:

Were they purchased from online? If so, ou have every right to do a return.
http://www.footlocker.com/customerserv/help:returnPolicy/

In November, I bought a retstocking of Cloaks and they indicated no returns tho.
You get the Manager involved? You can always sell them retail or even a small hit to the internet people.

In November, I bought a retstocking of Cloaks and they indicated no returns tho.
You get the Manager involved? You can always sell them retail or even a small hit to the internet people.

I bought them in store a week ago, they didn't stamp my receipt no returns. I called the cust service line to complain, and Mgr is suppose to call me back.

can anyone share their experience with deadstock.ca? thanks 
smile.gif
deadstock.ca is alright... website on release day for some limited shoes is the worst that i've EVER dealt with... crashes non stop its pathetic... then they tell you its your internet thats screwed up not their site... its one of the worst experiences ever... personally if i had to pay more to deal with a working website i would/do... Canada had a delay for the BHM... they posted on facebook and released them the same day they got them... didnt check facebook until i got off work and they were sold out rather than give people a day or two like exclucity did... all in all i avoid them, prices are brutally higher...

I just tried to return a pair of blue camo duplicates to FTL. They will not take a return on anything that has a release date they said. That's almost 100% nike product. Scumbags :smh:

Read your receipt the back likely states the terms of returns and I would think it doesn't mention release dates and you are entitled to a return. Consumer protection laws exist for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom