OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I tried on my first Kobe shoe today and I didn't like it at all. It felt very uncomfortable and no cushioning like a running shoe. I don't know, but it's not for me. 
thats cause it is a running shoe basically....my bad...cant say that bout kobes....dudes get sensitive bout that man

thats cause it is a running shoe basically....my bad...cant say that bout kobes....dudes get sensitive bout that man
Thanks for your insightful comment, really appreciate it
mean.gif

I just tried to return a pair of blue camo duplicates to FTL. They will not take a return on anything that has a release date they said. That's almost 100% nike product. Scumbags :smh:

Their not the scumbags, its the resellers that are the scumbags. If not for them buying up everything nowadays to resell and returning a week later cause they couldnt flip, footlocker wouldnt do this. It sucks for you, but works for every d.bag that bought the red camos to flip and wont be able to.

Last edited:
First Kobe's I have ever wanted were the Black EXT so that instant "out of stock" thing was not a happy thing to see. Never bought above retail but may have to on these. Gotta see in person.

I just tried to return a pair of blue camo duplicates to FTL. They will not take a return on anything that has a release date they said. That's almost 100% nike product. Scumbags 
mean.gif
It should only be no returns on release date shoes bought on the release date. Try returning it without the receipt for store credit... Say you bought them online a couple days ago.

love the red camo's, but they seem to look bigger on me compared to my xmas and sulfurs. weird *shrugs*

Went back for these as well...

My son UNDS

Last edited:
went HOH in South coast Plaza to buy the Volts. ended up buying the red camos too. They let me use bday coupon, just had to do two different transaction. Happy camper. not the wallet though 
sick.gif

whats the next kobe for everyone?????
The purple gradient colorway.  I'm obsessed... will occasionally look at pics and nearly drool

But who knows when they will come so I'm trying to just chill until then... lol. Spent a lot on sneaks these first couple of months of 2013

Ok guys i was focused on KD's when the ASGs came out...and I didn't own any 8s....now i do and love them. The Reseller prices on Ebay are around 300-330 in my size. Is that a good bit lower than a few weeks ago? and do you think they'll drop some more if i'm patient? 

Back
Top Bottom