OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Well I just won an auction for the Red suedes at 195 . I couldn't go on without em , plus it's a decent price imo

told myself I wouldn't pay resale on any shoe :smh:

KOBE_8_SYSTEM_Easter_large-620x442.jpg
Nike_Kobe_VIII_S_2__14526.1359363223.1280.1280-580x386.jpg

confused as to which ones are the easters. i like the black swooshed ones better and they were a definite cop but idk know if the top ones are the actual easters

here we go again ... :smh:

this is whats releasing per misterj who received his pair today

Press Release Easters look waaaaay better.

Nike doing a bait and switch to build hype, digesting :x :smh: :rolleyes

Well I just won an auction for the Red suedes at 195 . I couldn't go on without em , plus it's a decent price imo

told myself I wouldn't pay resale on any shoe :smh:
Couldn't get em for retail?

Can I order shoes from nike website and have it shipped to my local nike store?
no... Why not have em shipped to your house?

^My guess is that he lives in an apartment with no doorman. Other stores have options like ship to store.

Hadn't seen this picture before. I was limiting myself to 2 pairs of Kobes but I think it'll end up being like 4. I'm a little annoyed that Nike's press Easters are growing on me lol.

Nobody has pics of tonight's pair that Kobe was rocking?

I hope these Easters are easy cop like the volts.

I hope they are easier than the volts. I had to go to a HOH to get the volts that sold $10 above retail.
$140 retail minus $25 birthday coupon would make this month the best kobe month for me at a regular FTL.

For Philly folks, UBIQ, Walnut location will have the black mamba and red suede shipment on Thursday. The rest, will have to wait until noon(est) for phone orders (if there's any left over).

Maaan, either way, Easters are a go for me, just wish Nike would stop using Instagram filters to hype up releases. The **** they did with the Volts last week had ****** thinking Nike was releasing Altitude 8s :smh:

Back
Top Bottom