OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I think the best part of those press release Easters as compared to the pair that's actually going to release is the yellow part. It just looks much better and detailed in the press release pair.

some ugly IDs.

Damn, so it's confirmed. Easters. SMFH. Really hoped they were the purp fades.
I hate my guy. :smh:
oh well. Hope we STILL get them in the future. Those or the Inlines for that April pure platinum/purple/black drop...
if we get another weird colorway from that description I give up.

some ugly IDs.

Damn, so it's confirmed. Easters. SMFH. Really hoped they were the purp fades.
I hate my guy. :smh:
oh well. Hope we STILL get them in the future. Those or the Inlines for that April pure platinum/purple/black drop...
if we get another weird colorway from that description I give up.

most inaccurate color description ever!!!!!! lol. hoping that the april pair is the fades. :X

^^^those are one of the first pairs he wore... Pics have been out for a while now.

^^^those are one of the first pairs he wore... Pics have been out for a while now.

Naaaah, the first one had yellow outlets

these have yellow at the top and white outlets in the midsection
809b3031_IMG_5621.jpeg

its a small difference but its still 95% the same. :lol:

Last edited:
I just hope they don't mess with us with that Pure Platinum/Purple/Black drop.
if we get a blue colorway with that I'm killing someone. :x

I went back to when you posted it and it actually lists the Court Purple first.. So I'm hoping that means the upper is purple and itll be the Fades. But who knows. Easter pair lists Fiberglass first and the Upper is Tri-Colored lol.

Ordered ext's 2 months ago from Hong Kong and didn't get hit with custom fees. Inside the box receipt showed I only paid 100$ for each shoe. I paid more so I believe the company did that to prevent custom fees.

Ordered ext's 2 months ago from Hong Kong and didn't get hit with custom fees. Inside the box receipt showed I only paid 100$ for each shoe. I paid more so I believe the company did that to prevent custom fees.
a common practice from hk dealers. have yet to get hit by customs. also theres a lot of stuff constantly coming from HK/China i'm sure a lot of stuff slips through compared to euro...

Naaaah, the first one had yellow outlets

these have yellow at the top and white outlets in the midsection
809b3031_IMG_5621.jpeg

its a small difference but its still 95% the same.
laugh.gif
you might also be forgetting on ehas full shozoku and one does not, at least that is what I can tell from some of the pics...

ie:

FYI: My Kickz.com order for the Kobe AS got hit with custom duties for $24.11, The shoes cost me $203.80 + $5.50 for Foreign Fee on my AX, total $233.41. Not bad. I'm located in Norcal in the Bay Area if anyone wanted to know. I knew before the delivery of the amount by calling International Import/Export Services 800-782-7892 and giving them my tracking, they are open 24/7, they take money order or check only at the time of delivery! Hope this helps!

I really hope I don't get hit with the fees, did they email you saying that your Asgs were on back order? I'm curious on shipping times.

I really hope I don't get hit with the fees, did they email you saying that your Asgs were on back order? I'm curious on shipping times.
Right now I am wondering about this also, I got the backorder email, kinda having second thoughts and considering canceling my order depending on how long it will take for them to ship out..

Back
Top Bottom