OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I think everyone is tired of the Kobe VII colorways by now. Kobes recent sneakers look like something for a distributing PG and not an explosive SG.

cmon nike :smh:

Last edited:
Hoping some nice colorways come out for the 8's... 7's were a success

Really? First time I've heard someone call it a success.

Really looking forward to the VII, since the X and V look horrible so far, hope we see some colorways soon(Christmas :nerd:)

those look absolutely horrible...

gonna keep hope alive for this "game version"...

nike basketball is gonna save me sooooo much $ this year. aint eem trippin...

Those Lifestyles look like they have a leather insole... Not expecting the price to be cheap if that is the release version.

the shape looks good, the whole "lifestyle" thing sounds pretty interesting, but i'm not a fan of certain features... can't wait to see the game version.

i like the outsole traction pattern/design and insole but that's about it for now. Not gonna get excited until i see some with good color blocking. If it's one color like that Lifestyle then it's gonna be another year of ups and downs.

Woa, I like.

I also like that they're doing a Kobe VIII and a Kobe VIII Lifestyle. Keep those dumb lifestyle hypebeast colorways off the basketball model. It doesn't work a lot of the time, especially with the VII

Last edited:
Woa, I like.
I also like that they're doing a Kobe VIII and a Kobe VIII Lifestyle. Keep those dumb lifestyle hypebeast colorways off the basketball model. It doesn't work a lot of the time, especially with the VII

100% my exact thoughts. im likeing it.... always been a zoom kobe fan, nothings gonna change now.

I like those, not really feeling the colorway, the colors mix well, just too much red for me.

I hope they scraped the removable insole and we get a regular tongue/insole setup like the Lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom