OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Still not feeling the XMas pair, will have to see in em person first. The sulfurs do look really nice though, can't wait to try em on.

Would like to see some solid colors on the Kobe VIII's. I'm personally one of those all black shoes, with a Grey Nike logo, kind of person. I'm sure they'll be up in running with the solid's soon enough.

I don't know about you guys, but when I have the Yellow Kobe PF F/Z Hoodie, and some Kobe shorts with the Black KB24 Fleece Pant, and ANY Kobe shirt, it should be a great combo with the Kobe VIII's.

Is this official enough :lol: Might just grab these and dye the upper black since EM is absorbant.

Thank you man. Absolutely beautiful. These are exactly what I expected out of the Christmas colorway. I CANNOT wait to see them in my hands.

I'm not gonna lie, I was skeptical about the XMAS colorway at first, but after those pictures very nice looking.

I wear 13, I guess I just don't really go crazy for some of the more popular CWs. For example, the duke VIIs were one of my favorite cws from the get go, just thought they were clean as hell. Had a pair of the del sols for crazy cheap from Nordstrom rack. The deals are there, you just need to look and have a stroke of luck at the same time. I'm not knocking people for buying on release day, do as you please and who am I to say don't? I'm just saying these don't seem worth the $140 to me....

One of the things that works for you is your geographic location for stuff like that to happen. Unfortunately the only thing my Nordstrom rack has had in two years were some lunareclipse and roshes. It's DRY. You on the west coast? Seems like a lot of smaller footed cats and more Kobe's floating around.

These are supposed to be the best "out of the box" shoes to play in, without breaking them in. I wanna buy some regardless if they are or not.

Back
Top Bottom