OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I actually think these unedited pictures make them look way better. Definitely in my eyes the best Xmas shoe out of this years lineup. 

I can't pick a best Xmas shoe out of the 3 sig's, but this is definitely my favorite Kobe Xmas shoe. They will be copped, no question.

very happy to pick these up today for retail and no tax.
the pics are unedited so you can get a better sense of how dull the color on the pattern actually is. its not quite as bright as some of the pictures make them seem.
I really like the cushioning on the underside of the tongue as well as the lunar foam button on the bottom of the heel that goes all the way through to the insole.
very light weight, i thought the box was empty.
these are definitely an overall step up from the 6 and 7.

Last edited:
whoa a jmizzo sighting haven't seen that name in years it seems. Must be a 10th year reunion for the 8's release. :lol: :tongue:

Man those socks are hard to come by. Keep selling out around here.. Jmizzo What's up? Man those Christmas Kobes are copped X2

^^finish up with the pythons?
We only seen 4 cws of this and you done with the 8's?
Forealdo! Pump the breaks grasshopper. We still have big things to come in the near future (bhm, AS etc)

Nice pics a page back. I really need those Xmas joints 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hope I can cop while overseas.

Best of luck everyone going for the sulfers tomorrow. Hope you all get a pair

That home colorway Kobe wore may just be a PE. Check out the midsole. It's the Sulfur midsole with a different upper and heelcup. So Dont get your hopes up.

Can't wait to cop a pair of sulfers on the low in a couple of months

really hoping the Christmas will be easy to get (its seeming to look that way)

Nice pics misterj. Step up from the 6 you say? If so, it's a wrap. Only Christmas release I even remotely care about is this one. Those pics and that bit of info closed the case.

Back
Top Bottom