OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks  

laugh.gif

Can't tell you all how happy/relieved I am.

28 minute wait turned into 15 minute then 30 minute then shot to 6 min.

Got my pair. What's even better is that I used the 10% cashback from ebates + free 3-day shipping.

Feel like a kid on Christmas morning.

Received an order confirmation and it says "backordered until 12/25"  For those of you able to get an order through on Footlocker are you getting something similar?  Is my order going to be cancelled?

After a long wait I was able to cop a sz 11. I hate eastbays checkout system but whatev. Thank to God I was able to get thru. Especially since my local ftl screwed me over with the tix for the kobes

Was able to double up on all 3 pairs, except for just 1 Kobe, which was the one I wanted most. Will try again tmrw...

Last edited:
I understand that it goes without saying that you cant win them all..you take the L and move on..  but i gotta say i have never felt as royally ****** as i did today with this POS of eastbay!!! I do the norm, have the Fatal 4 websites up logged in to my accounts 10 min before launch(FNL, FL, Champs, Eastbay) from 5 - 5:30 am i tried adding to cart, i said im giving up at 5:31am so i try 1 last time and at my surprise i finally am able to add to cart! PERFECT! i sit there wait for the countdown thing it says 12 min... ok 12 min goes by site is ready for my pmt info... i  put in my payment info im almost done with checkout , and the ******g website tells me to log in again , i log back in , puts me in back into the ******g que now i have to wait 1 hour and 13 minutes, as pissed as i already am i said whatever ill wait, well 45 min later SOLD OUT... GO **** YOURSELF TO THE ******G 10th DEGREE YOU PIECE OF **** EASTBAY!! 

Last edited:
Received an order confirmation and it says "backordered until 12/25"  For those of you able to get an order through on Footlocker are you getting something similar?  Is my order going to be cancelled?

They can't ship out until the 26th. You'll get them.

I'll be honest, I have absolutely no faith in getting these on NDC if I (&the rest of us who were unsuccessful) couldn't get them through 4 other sites.
I'm still going to try, but I have my ID's cued up and sulfurs ready for purchase if I can't get the xmas.

I'll be honest, I have absolutely no faith in getting these on NDC if I (&the rest of us who were unsuccessful) couldn't get them through 4 other sites.
I'm still going to try, but I have my ID's cued up and sulfurs ready for purchase if I can't get the xmas.

Yeah if worse case comes ill ID a pair

Finishline is suppose to get the XMAS pack 2 morrow???.....if they do they'll will not have the Kobes correct???.....i know they usually dont carry kobe's....thanks

Did not waste my morning waiting on a timer for a whole hour to find out that the X-mas are sold out. I'm just hoping that the Pythons aren't limited like today's release.

Found this pic with Kobe wearing the Prime Print Hoodie that goes with the Pythons. :smokin

Finishline is suppose to get the XMAS pack 2 morrow???.....if they do they'll will not have the Kobes correct???.....i know they usually dont carry kobe's....thanks

They will not have the Kobes. Only the KD V's & Lebron X's

got my Kobe's and Brons.. Now to get KD's tomorrow at HOH got very lucky this morning 8)

Last edited:
anyone else's eastbay kobe pair say "Backorderd until 12/25/2012" under order history?

EDIT: never mind read posts above, thanks NT.

Last edited:

I didn't have faith that i was gonna get through on Eastbay at all given the track record dealing with the timer and in cart thing so you never know. Hope you are able to get through on NDC tomorrow. Looking forward to your iDs if you have to go that route. Honestly, i was hoping i struck out so i'd go the iD route lol. Don't forget about the official store :wink: they will most definitely have them.

to be honest this release was a lot easier than other ones have been IMO. usually its sold out aand done instantly. this time you actually had a chance

Back
Top Bottom