OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Can anyone confirm if Foot Locker, Champs, Foot Action, etc. did Tickets or RSVP for this? I struck out on-line and am planning to just go to the mall at 8am in the morning tomorrow to Foot Locker and walk in to buy these.  What would my chances be doing that?
read man... I just posted a page back that they did reservations.

I looked at Foot Locker Unlocked and it doesn't say ticket procedures like they did for Jordans.  So I am wondering if I just go early like 7am and wait for Foot Locker to open if I can cop me a pair of these.

BIG SHOUT TO KOBEHEAD AND S DUBL AND ALL THE OTHER NT'ers who posted the info for the nike vault release...KOBEHEAD U KNO WER WE STAND!!!

anybody have pics? LOL mad props to D morris for putting on grinches. must be a low key sneakerhead
Can anyone confirm if Foot Locker, Champs, Foot Action, etc. did Tickets or RSVP for this? I struck out on-line and am planning to just go to the mall at 8am in the morning tomorrow to Foot Locker and walk in to buy these.  What would my chances be doing that?
it was up to the store. the foot locker near me did reservations last week on wednesday and thursday. some are doing first come first serve and some are doing raffles. you should just call before you go. if they did reservations there may be a small pickup window and you can pick up a pair someone didnt pick up. i know i have to pick my pair up before noon.

I actually Unds'd my Grinch's this Sunday (my only pair of VI's) and they really look good on feet, I kept looking down (lol). Can't wait for the Lights to arrive. Good thing that I have the EastBay platinum member shipping. 8)

for those who copped in Socal, what was the total plus tax and everything? Need to make sure I have enough funds in the bank to cop em.

I actually Unds'd my Grinch's this Sunday (my only pair of VI's) and they really look good on feet, I kept looking down (lol). Can't wait for the Lights to arrive. Good thing that I have the EastBay platinum member shipping. 8)
wear em at dusck right before the sun goes down... they almost glow!

Tomorrow is my first time picking up a RSVP release in the US. Do I just walk into the Niketown with my ID during the given time frame and pay/pick up my shoe?

kobe shoe is an overpriced soccer shoe. ive been doing these shoes since alot of you guys were born. kobe gets a new pair per game , kobe is the athlete that hypes the shoe , nike is the company that makes you think you have a scientificly advanced shoe. its all hype. the price to make this shoe is cheaper than ever. all synthetic fused materials cutting down cost and labor. no zoom air or technical cushioning at all. and still that price tag? of course with the hype people will want it. this shoe is an insult to any hard working basketball player trying to buy a real basketball shoe. you'd come off just as good playing in some soccer shoes or low profile running shoe

again - no zoom or air at all, just foam? wtf

Dang King, I haven't seen you much on here since the Kobe VI's! Thanks again for looking out back in the day! Hope you're doing well man. I'm starting to feel that positive vibe for the 8's much like the VI's! Congrats on copping them. Hopefully I won't be far behind you on getting a pr.

Back
Top Bottom