OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Want a biscuit? Go sit down somewhere...
LL

I am going to have to reuse your gif, I must admit that one had me crackin up :lol:. Anyhow, I will sit down when I feel the need to and I am pretty sure you have your share of multiples of kicks (limited and not limited), so go head and chill with that. By the way ANY of us can use coupons to get money off shoes.

Last edited:
to everyone that was charged $150 for the xmas kobes at footlocker, footaction, champs or wherever, nikestore just tweeted to someone that there was a "last minute price change to $140" and said to go back to the store and get a refund for the difference.

Ubiq just tweeted that the Kobe tweet was a mistake. They only have kids sizes.

Last edited:
This x100 or how many that gave you ****.
Now post pics with receipt or it didn't happen :lol: :tongue:

Haha this guy ^! You should know by now that I have no reason to front or lie, but since you are trying to call me out :lol:, I'll be sure to do that (hence I said pics to come), but I gotchu man.

I want to hear from people who have used the BDAY coupon on the sulfurs...
which city?
which store?

Trying to help narrow down where to go pick up the sulfurs

Glad I trade these for my TTS can't wait to play badminton In these! Yes I wear basketball shoes to play badminton. Sorry I don't ball.

i guess people SPRINTED to NTDC because i got in touch with my buddy who works 5 mins away and they were sold out. wow.

Footlocker here in socal. Not all footlocker will accept it.

Dont they have to accept it? Theres nothing that says kobes are excluded, only thing they could say is it doesnt work on new releases. They usually make you wait a week in which case its been a week since sulfurs dropped.

I want to hear from people who have used the BDAY coupon on the sulfurs...
which city?
which store?
Trying to help narrow down where to go pick up the sulfurs

You already know man. Foot Locker in Montebello is good, avoid Foot Locker in Puente Hills. A friend of mine also had success at HOH Lakewood

Sulfurs definitely been moving numbers here in socal...3 FTLs didnt even have my size...for sure that bday coupon must have something to do with that :pimp:

Dont they have to accept it? Theres nothing that says kobes are excluded, only thing they could say is it doesnt work on new releases. They usually make you wait a week in which case its been a week since sulfurs dropped.

I tried using the bday coupon they ask for my email my number I wasn't in there system. So I got denied. :/

Back
Top Bottom