OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

pics next to each other, I wouldnt say "poop" but I agrree that sulfurs are better.
they both suck

give me those gradient purple PE's kobe was wearing

OR

the blue pair he was wearing on the nike twitter page....those give me hope that nike will do some damage with the EM material...

Last edited:
Does anyone here know where I can get the Kobe Christmas' for retail in GS sizes?

what?? I've seen the Sulfurs and held them. Will not buy without discount.
Xmas look 100x better. Del Sol 6 >>>>>>>>>>> Sulfur

Sulfurs are nice, but cmon, they're not that nice. IMO of course.

they both suck

give me those gradient purple PE's kobe was wearing

OR

the blue pair he was wearing on the nike twitter page....those give me hope that nike will do some damage with the EM material...

you're just a hater thats why... :lol:

what?? I've seen the Sulfurs and held them. Will not buy without discount.
Xmas look 100x better. Del Sol 6 >>>>>>>>>>> Sulfur
Sulfurs are nice, but cmon, they're not that nice. IMO of course.
It's takes a lot to mess up a simple black/yellow cw. The Del Sol or whatever shade of yellow Nike comes up with for the Kobe line has been consistently good.

Del Sol VI > Sulfur = TRUTH. Regret selling them :lol: :smh: I think the Sulfur is more comparable to the Tour Yellow VI more than anything. Maybe there will be a Del Sol 8? :nerd:

Ya Sulfurs been moving here in Nor cal too. Had to go to 2 footlockers and when I finally found them it was the last size, I had to get the display shoe 
Kobe System! Shoe is selling like crazy here in the Inland Empire as well.
So much about all those people running their mouths about this shoe being bad in the beginning they all scooped a pair up now

Livestock is down due to upgrading their servers, talked to a dude from there today. Very nice guy, helped that he informed me about my Kobes shipping!

KOBE!!!!

of course the del sol VI looks better than the sulfurs. Del Sol VIs are one of the better Del Sol/ Black/Yellow colorways in the sig line... IMO of course.

Del Sol VI > Sulfur = TRUTH. Regret selling them :lol: :smh: I think the Sulfur is more comparable to the Tour Yellow VI more than anything. Maybe there will be a Del Sol 8? :nerd:

If they make Del Sol 8s... :pimp:
they would most likely resemble the zk4 del sol because of the outsole
wrapping generously. We can only hope!

sulfurs=sel sol 8s. I highly doubt theyd make two black/yellow based shoes on the same model.

hell yea, the del sol VI is THE BEST black/yellow colorway in the kobe line. next to that i like the kobe 1s

tumblr_meg3sdHasG1r8u9amo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Champs is moving Slower on shipping with my Kobe's than Nike with My KD's should have picked a faster shipping option on both

Back
Top Bottom