OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hey bud, there is a release date on the blue lights and purple fades, and the release day you put for the pythons is wrong. You should also post pictures of the teal CW. Just a heads up 
laugh.gif
what is the release date on purple fades?

hey guys..off topic here,but im about to cop a used kobe 4 del sol xdr. how do i tell if it's authentic or not? i can check out the shoes before buying.. the seller has no proof of his purchase since 'twas way way back. thanks for any help!

If those back there are indeed the All Stars then those would be my first pair of 8s

Last edited:
hey guys..off topic here,but im about to cop a used kobe 4 del sol xdr. how do i tell if it's authentic or not? i can check out the shoes before buying.. the seller has no proof of his purchase since 'twas way way back. thanks for any help!

first thing you check is the carbon fiber. then the lining- it should be smooth and well made.
easiest way to check it out.

wonder if we'll get any full logos on any US releases, or all the crazy/stupid dudes willing to spend $16+ on SOCKS (that dont even work with the shoes besides looks) will ruin it for the rest of us...

i could see the squadron green color in that new pic. older pics make them look like olive/khaki. Hope they are indeed gr so i can get a better look at the color in person.

Nice kicks up there Doc! :smokin

I wear the regular cotton Nike crews with these. IMO, they were PERFECT. It compliments the shoe better
than the Elite socks. simply because you can maximize the breathability of the shoe and the minimalist
concept by having thinner yet padded socks.

I played 2 hours in my Sulfurs (unDS them) straight on the floor. Checked my shoes after and there was ZERO
moisture buildup. My socks were BARELY moist and everything inside is dry. I haven't worn a more breathable shoe.

Oh, and I had absolutely no complaints on performance. BEAST! Best kobe to ball in ever. I cannot stress that enough.
This is light done right.

Christmas shoes western twitter link only... I kept the Kobe 8 page open and kept refreshing. The Christmas pair popped up before they tweeted the link. When shoes are twitter link only, the only way to get the link is to wait for the link.... Or as far as I know that's the only way.

Also... Nikestore tweeted a list of nikestores that will be selling the BHMs in store.
Was this the Kobe Collection page or is there another Kobe VIII page it self?

When these drop... they will officially be the best Inline colorway for Kobe.
As much as I love the 4,5 and 6... these things are too much. :x
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Nice kicks up there Doc! :smokin

I wear the regular cotton Nike crews with these. IMO, they were PERFECT. It compliments the shoe better
than the Elite socks. simply because you can maximize the breathability of the shoe and the minimalist
concept by having thinner yet padded socks.

I played 2 hours in my Sulfurs (unDS them) straight on the floor. Checked my shoes after and there was ZERO
moisture buildup. My socks were BARELY moist and everything inside is dry. I haven't worn a more breathable shoe.

Oh, and I had absolutely no complaints on performance. BEAST! Best kobe to ball in ever. I cannot stress that enough.
This is light done right.

Thank you Mikko! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom