OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thanks guys so NDC is the only real shot we have (other then nike vault....but que the ain't nobody got time for that gif)

But as stated in the first post. Is that the correct style code we can type into the search bar and just keep refreshing around 8?

Xmas one that was posted had worked a solid 60 seconds before Nike even tweeted the link. :nerd:

Thanks guys so NDC is the only real shot we have (other then nike vault....but que the ain't nobody got time for that gif)

But as stated in the first post. Is that the correct style code we can type into the search bar and just keep refreshing around 8?

Xmas one that was posted had worked a solid 60 seconds before Nike even tweeted the link.
nerd.gif
Searching the style code will not work. This release is a twitter link only.....meaning that the ONLY way to purchase the shoe through NDC is through @nikestore twitter link.

Last edited:
Searching the style code will not work. This release is a twitter link only.....meaning that the ONLY way to purchase the shoe through NDC is through @nikestore twitter link.

Nike has been saying that for months now. They said it for the Bred XIs, and I was able to cop 2 pairs no problem by searching the style code

1. When I first saw the BHMs, I thought to myself "hey, those look interesting, I think I'll go out and buy them when they come out." Now I'm reading all this twitter link crap and find myself *****ed out because I don't have twitter :lol: and don't feel like I should have to have an account to spend money.

2. The more I look at the shoe, the more it looks like a clown shoe, so I'm not too upset. Perhaps I'd be singing a different tune with the shoes in hand, but alas that seems to be impossible, so whatevs.

1. When I first saw the BHMs, I thought to myself "hey, those look interesting, I think I'll go out and buy them when they come out." Now I'm reading all this twitter link crap and find myself *****ed out because I don't have twitter :lol: and don't feel like I should have to have an account to spend money.

2. The more I look at the shoe, the more it looks like a clown shoe, so I'm not too upset. Perhaps I'd be singing a different tune with the shoes in hand, but alas that seems to be impossible, so whatevs.

But you dont need to have a twitter account to view tweets from the Nikestore.

Yup. It's a printable coupon. But if the cashiers notice you going more than once using it, they don't have to let you.

How much are the bday coupons? I just started the VIP rewards again can someone explain the benefits because I never really use them when I had it . Can you use more than 1 reward at a time?

$10 OFF $50 OR MORE

$25 OFF $100 OR MORE

The coupon is printable to use in store, I usually print out about 10 per month :lol:. It's up to the store manager if they will allow you to use it. I usually go to multiple FTLs so they don't recognize me or give me a hard time about using it multiple times.

You can use it online as many times as you want with the online code instead of printing them out as well.

Last edited:
Thinking about copping the black mambas for $212 shipped before that sky rockets

Decisions, decisions.

i regret buying vii bhm last year. viii bhm looks better but still... yall can have em and hype em all you want.

NT Roosevelt in NY just tweeted a restock of the sulfurs for anyone interested FSR up to size 12. Didn't say if they would take phone orders, but since its more than 48 hours "after RD", I believe they should do it. Phone number is (516) 248-0280...good luck fam!

Wh
NT Roosevelt in NY just tweeted a restock of the sulfurs for anyone interested FSR up to size 12. Didn't say if they would take phone orders, but since its more than 48 hours "after RD", I believe they should do it. Phone number is (516) 248-0280...good luck fam!

When I got their notification, I thought it was going to be for BHM. Was about to tell my homeboy since I couldn't get him a pair from NTNY. Surprised they are not getting the pack

i regret buying vii bhm last year. viii bhm looks better but still... yall can have em and hype em all you want.

if those VII are are 10.5 or 11 send 'em my way :lol:

the more i look back at the BHM VII's the more i like them now.

Back
Top Bottom