OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Struckout, on the Kobe but they had some kds left over from the raffle. I got them but I'm really not all that impressed. But I will go back today before 6 if people don't show up to get them. And congrats to all who got the 8s.

do any of you know when os life will sell them, i read at noon, but that was last week.. i don't think I'll get these... 

Not really. Last week they sold the kobe's for $20 over retail. Same with the kd's and lebrons. I heard they might be marking up the price today though.
Could've sworn I saw them listed for $249.99 when they had the pre-orders up last week or I probably would've copped them.  $180 would be a steal for these.

Last edited:
damn 250, plus shipping to my po box, and then to australia. thats around 300... I want those shoes so bad, but thats a lot of money...

Wouldn't that be a higher price...?

Some of y'all, I swear.
eyes.gif
They always sell their sneakers for really low prices. Only reseller (that I know of) that always tries to sell sneakers for the lowest they can go.

quick on feet, loving these. easy cop in-store. To bad they didnt have the bhm socks, wasnt pay 25 dollars for one pair off ndc.

Im hoping NTLA or NTSM post FCFS on leftover pairs from RSVP. But peeps already be in the stores waiting for those tweets to scoop....don't have that kinda time.

Trying to collect Kobe's for retail in Wyoming = near impossible, lucked out that I got the Xmas was confident going into these but struck out. Fingers crossed for the ASG's and Red YOTS if they come to the states

Back
Top Bottom