OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^Not sure what they're called, but they're definitely dope. 
pimp.gif

Easters look better on feet than in the first set of pics.
Waits for someone to wear them with camos :lol:

is this a good trade?

my worn twice christmas 8s for ds bhm 8s?
I'll NEVER understand why people ask what they should do with their shoes.  It's like why do you need acceptance from us on what WE LIKE? Get what YOU like.  If you like the BHM's, trade them.  Some people prefer the Christmas Lights over the BHM and some people prefer the BHM's over the Christmas Lights.  I hate when people need to ask what shoes they should get or trade... smh....

Last edited:
Sorry if this is a double post but for those wondering, the YOTS will be released in the states on March 9, hence the multiple colorways stated on the release calendar from FTL. I was able to look at the release calendar today and saw something unique also. I'm not sure if this has been brought up yet but there's supposed to be a Hyperflight release later this year with themes for KB, KD, and Lebron. This is the first time I've heard of it but if you check out the link this is the exact same thing I saw on the calendar. 

http://hoopmixtape.com/2012/10/nike-air-hyperflights-are-coming-back/

was at Nike MOA today, no Pythons on display but somebody was trying on a pair and the employee was asking if he wanted them, so I'm not sure if they technically dropped or not.

^He just wanted to ask if it was a fair trade. Is it so wrong he wanted to ask other's opinions?

not really, no everyone values the shoes the same. ask 100 different people and get 100 different answers..

if you want the shoes then trade them, who cares anyone elses opinion IMO

That potato you used to take the pictures actually makes the pythons look good. Waiting to use the birthday coupon 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I don't even like the pythons but those are some sick pics illest5. Nice and creative but how you get that snake to crawl over em like that??

PS: That new pic makes the Supernaturals look better but still no cop to me.

Back
Top Bottom