OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This fan

This dude looks like he forgot how to smile. If I just won a free pair of Kobes and some Heat/Lakers tickets I'd be cheesing like a wheel of Brie.

The volts and red cw's are the ones ill get.

With kicks crew, do they send you an email when you product has shipped?

Last edited:
Hopefully I can get my hands on the Christmas Lights if some of the stores here in Houston get a restock. If not, I'm copping the Python's.

The fact someone has the time go through completed listings to see if this guy is telling the truth, is pretty sad.
depressing really.
laugh.gif
Just catching up on some old *** posts and I had to comment on this. I really see no problem at all with what that dude did. You guys are ODing. It takes literally a minute to check completed listings. You dudes are acting like he spent hours hawking over that **** LOL. Besides, in general, I love when blatant liars get caught.
Agreed. People always fishing for laughs on here. Nothing wrong with checking completed listings to see what you didn't catch during a search.
All Stars now cost $180 according to Nike Twitter
After tax, they'll be around $198.

Hopefully I can get my hands on the Christmas Lights if some of the stores here in Houston get a restock. If not, I'm copping the Python's.

If you're in Houston you should be alright. The launch calendar made it seem like every FTL in the city was going to get some. As for the rest of us poor suckers that don't get to revel in the all star festivities... well we look forward to your pics/pick up stories.

Also looking at NDC they still have the Xmas pair up, even though it's listed as sold out... I feel an ASG restock coming in my bones.

Last edited:
Yeah. They send you 1 for order confirmation and the 2nd when it ships. They have this new messaging system too which is a lot more reliable than send em an email.

Damn still waiting for the bhm. They realsed on the 1st of feb, and they still havent shipped it..

Why are some folks surprised about the pythons getting gone? Its a hot shoe..And theyre gonna get gone, maybe slowly, but definately surely..

Folks sleeping on em now gonna wish they gotta pair when theirs only a sz 8 left evrywhere..smh.

If u want em, hurry up and buy..

Pops head up from behind cash register.."Hurry up and buy"

I posted earlier that jimmyjazz has em.

And the kd v birches too..

My good deed for the day..

Back
Top Bottom