OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Willowbrook is where I went, and all 3 stores footlocker, champs, foot action sold out the Kobe's and kd's were about to sell out and Lebron looked like a fsr

Willowbrook is where I went, and all 3 stores footlocker, champs, foot action sold out the Kobe's and kd's were about to sell out and Lebron looked like a fsr
Oh okay. Yeah thats what I thought. I only heard of them and Galleria doing guaranteed tickets. smh. Colony and Memorial all doing raffles. Willowbrook is too far from me. What time did you go?

this
and this

people dont realize that we're shooting ourselves in the foot being so OK with these price hikes....

I thought we might have a chance of holding off price increases when there was the huge backlash to the Lebron X leaked prices and all of the Lebron IX Elites sitting, but I guess Nike just retooled the strategy and now people are willing to bite.

Copped the Pythons with military discount, wouldn't let me use bday coupon also (which I know stacks, I have done it many times).

Also entered raffles at 2 HOH for the all stars, all 3 sig lines, and wife entered raffles too. I should have a good chance at getting SOMETHING.

I just checked the footlocker locator and nowhere within 100 miles of me is getting the ASG releases, guess it's time to start calling around to boutiques or hope I get lucky online.

To anyone here who wants to admit being a size 8 or 9. Good luck. 
laugh.gif
stupid post.

Im beginning tothink the All stars are gonna be extremely limited because its less than a week away from the release and we've only seen a pics and really none of the packaging

After lurking this thread for so long and reading all the positive reviews, I finally decided to cop my first pair of Kobes today. I went ahead and copped the Pythons after seeing them in person next to the Sulfurs. Pythons definitely look better in person. I feel that the Pythons are great for both casual and playing ball, but I can't see myself rocking the Sulfurs casually. They're just a little too bright and loud for me, but I'll most likely cop a pair to work out/play ball in. The comfort is amazing on these and I can't wait to break these out on the court!

Hopefully Nike releases the blacked out CW that Kobe rocked in like one game. I'm a sucker for dark based shoes.

Back
Top Bottom