OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The red camo were the most limited of all the yots releases in Asia. Will be the same here.
Stop lying b. 
laugh.gif

You don't know what the hell you're talking about. FSR still available on NDC China as of now. 

Probably means they'll be a GR if they ever get released here.

Last edited:
I know i keep bringing up kicks crew, but I checked out my personal information on the website,  am I suppose to confirm my id? Because it says my member part is not verified. 

Looking forward to the votls, they got kobe shorts that match the shoe.. 

Dont feel bad the hater boxden, got hit earlier this morning with the f word..

But mine was for educational purposes.. :tongue:

U right

But for some reason I kinda did this AM

Im good than a mug now tho

Last edited:
hey guys i have some info on upcoming kobe colorways i have style code and color description. should i post?

I'm 2 for 2 so far..pythons and sulfurs and both were purchased with bday coupon, 240 for both. If I cant get any of the kobes for retail or under I don't want them. I will try to get the asg but if I fail its whatever, the blue lights are around the corner and the coupon will be used(crosses fingers)... I kinda still want a chaos pair tho.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, new to NT as far as posting but have been following this thread for a while and decided to make it my first post with my collection of the Kobe 8.

My favorites so far:

BHM
Christmas
Sulfur
Python

Def not copping the All Stars but looking forward to the Blue lights / Red Camo / Volt / Supernatural. Love the feeling of this shoe especially compared to the disaster last year. Lookin forward to getting more active in the future too.

KOBE 8 SYSTEM
FIBERGLASS/BLACK/PURPLE: 555035 302 

KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE
POISEN GREEN/BLACKENED BLUE/HYPER BLUE

Poison green and hyper blue are the same colors on the new kd v gs shoe. Weren't going to spend the extra cash on elites but that poison green is sick might reconsider.

Back
Top Bottom