OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

how and in what frame of mind are people getting "Superman"??????
if anything that would be more wolverine.I guess the Red thrown in there must remind yall of the cape.
and I don't even think this would be for the superhero pack personally..

Thanks For The Help I Just Needed Another Opinion, But I Was Thinking The Same So I'm Just Gonna Cop The Kobe 8 YOTS Later & Keep My Kobe7's ASG

No, you'd be losing on that deal. Kicks[crew has the red suede's for $150 plus $32 for expedited shipping. Is that all your 7 ASG's are worth? I grow fond of my kicks and would rather save them than later regret letting them go and trying to re-buy them down the road. You know where the ones you own have been and who's feet have been in them. But that's just me........ Good luck with whatever you do.
Thanks For The Help I Just Needed Another Opinion, But I Was Thinking The Same So I'm Just Gonna Cop The Kobe 8 YOTS Later & Keep My Kobe7's ASG

Easy pass on the "Superhero" pack.  y'all can get at that. I don't see myself wearing that at all compared to the other colorways being released.

Last edited:
wait so nike is doing a "superheroes pack"?

lol nike doing dumb pack names just to sell and yet we are the ppl who buy them :smh:

Yeah.

Looks like LeBron may get a 'Batman' X and KD looks to have a 'Hulk' colorway.

Guess we'll find out soon...

Where is all the chatter about the 2/23 release? Seems like the most traditional colorway yet and I know I passed on the Pythons just because I think the Blue Light's are sick. Figured ppl would be talking about it more but yall stuck on this Superman colors lol - guess i'm a lil old school still.

Waiting on the superheros. Look real. Can't even understand why one would even consider them to be a fake at all. Looks like I'll pass on the Dukes/Blue Glow/Blue Lights (whatever they called. Nike make up your mind!) and bank on these. But still, Kobe 8 needs more general releases, not stupid limited releases where there is only like two of every size available (exaggerating, don't blow up!). KD has my money up to this point but I'm still waiting on the "perfect Kobe" colorway.

wont get excited til i see what they look like even tho we knew TB's we coming

I'm predicting a clean print. Something like the purp fades/Inlines. Could be the Sulfur print too
since we saw them in the Westchester PEs... Of course they will stay safe and that has my hopes
up.

Those "superman's" remind me of the glass blues. Not really diggin them. Pass if they ever release.

Back
Top Bottom