OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Dang I was hoping to hear more people want the YOTS so the red camos would be an easy cop for me haha. Im not feeling that YOTS pack at all though, especially that red suede.

I was worried for a quick moment thinking the red camos werent releasing since the shoe site I check had the red camos listed as part of the YOTS pack

completely pass on the YOTS pack.

Really? That bad huh. I myself love the black snakeskin & red camo. Gonna pass on the red suede. So march 9th means 150 + 140 = damn nike just take my money lol

not that bad but im not really of fan of the red/blue color along with the material. all blacks look really bad to me in the "real" pics people posted.

the red camo ones are on the hit list tho :evil:

man if anybody buys all 3 YOTS your buggin IMO only the red camos are a must to me, but we got the easters and purple gradients coming up, rather get those than red suedes and black YOTS

Already got my Black YOTS from overseas and was worried at the time I was paying to much but now that I see the official 150 price tag I'm happy, only paid 30 over for the shipping and had the 2 months early so I'm not complaining. Passing on the other releases this month since I dropped to much in Feb, time to reload the bank account

if you had a choice what would you do?...between getting Kobe 8s (red camo + Volts) on same day or Just one pair (most likely Red camos) and 13s "he got games" what would you do?
ohwell.gif

good to see the YOTS on NDC release dates. I'll get the black EXT and red camo pair.

apparently FTL calling the teals releasing this saturday the supernaturals? 0.o these nicknames are getting annoying, mostly due to the reason that they keep changing them...

the only "official" place I saw use the supernatural nickname was on a footlocker RD sheet and it was for the teals. people on here just run with different names.

if you had a choice what would you do?...between getting Kobe 8s (red camo + Volts) on same day or Just one pair (most likely Red camos) and 13s "he got games" what would you do? :\

lol just buy the kobes... who cares about jordans these days.

however i think u have a better chance to get red and 13s then hope volts sit.

if you had a choice what would you do?...between getting Kobe 8s (red camo + Volts) on same day or Just one pair (most likely Red camos) and 13s "he got games" what would you do?
ohwell.gif
yeah my man just go with the kobes, you really want plastic jordans? quality>hype

An alternative to Lunarlon soles for you would be to try and get the Jordan 2012 pack with the 3 different soles, I've seen them at the outlets but not a lot of them and use those soles instead of the Lunarlon. I've used Fly Around and Fly over soles (Zoom air and reg. Air) for the Kobe's, there's a slight loss of court feel but structurally, it's much better than Lunarlon if you need more stable cushioning. I switch between the 3 soles when wearing the Kobe's depending on my mood or ankle injuries.

Maybe it'll help with your calf problem. 
Cnami do the Jordan 2012 insoles fit in the Kobe's with ease? Is it awkward at all?

I'm interested in giving this a shot if I get my hands on them...

YOTS Pack on NDC release calendar w/NDC official pictures

[rule][h3]Zoom Kobe 8 EXT[/h3]

Black/Black-Metallic Silver

Style# 582554-001
$150

[rule][h3]Zoom Kobe 8 EXT[/h3]

University Red/University Red-Court Purple

Style# 582554-600
    $150

gonna need em both...

DFABIX

Dont go in on us bruh lol

We gonna get it together

And on them dukes, if youre not a blue devil, I dont think youll have a pair..

Believe me...I've been supporting the team all year, hoping "we gonna get it together"....
but as my friend so eloquently put it to me last night..
We gotta got 18-6 over the last 24 games just to reach 46....

um,....I'm a die hard, but not stupid....

As for the blue devil thing....ain't no blue devil that wears a size 9 anyways....:lol:

good to see the YOTS on NDC release dates. I'll get the black EXT and red camo pair.
the only "official" place I saw use the supernatural nickname was on a footlocker RD sheet and it was for the teals. people on here just run with different names.

they should just name them the emerald boas or green tree pythons

however green tree pythons looks more like them

It's like they have everything that made the V great but with better court feel and grip! Amazing!

To me the that was only only negative the V's had. I'm kinda glad that Nike has not released any solid uppers because my wallet would be hurting. So far I have about 12-15 hours of court time in these and they continue to impress me.

*excuse my socks :\ just shooting around. I normally wear regular cotton socks over them when I play.

Last edited:
They should just stick to calling the teal ones the teal Kobe 8's, the blue ones the blue Kobe 8's, the red ones the red or red camo Kobe 8's, and so on. Shoes only need a nickname if they're made for a special purpose or you can't describe them any other way.

If someone casually asked you what shoes you had on and you said "these? These are the Blue Coral Snake Kobe 8's!" they're gonna look at you like :rolleyes

Nike's trying too hard with that this year.

I know I'm late but finally got my pair in.. Insane in person.. if still on the fences about these, don't be.. Bonus: also, can finally put to rest my daily search of Big Stage Aways...

Have yet to see the Blue lights/corals in person.. Might swing by mall later & check em out.

Back
Top Bottom