OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That's weird why would Nike make socks with half of the logo when the full logo is on the shoes. :nerd: Seems pretty dumb to me.

Order from jimmyjazz came in

That's weird why would Nike make socks with half of the logo when the full logo is on the shoes.
nerd.gif
Seems pretty dumb to me.
Could just be an extension of the full Sheath or Shozoku. No one's ever tried those socks on it though with the full logo, so I guess none of us would know if it would work or not.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a Lower Merion colorway. It usually comes out later in the sig cycle though from what I remember in past years, like late summer or fall

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a Lower Merion colorway. It usually comes out later in the sig cycle though from what I remember in past years, like late summer or fall
yeah i feel you, probably just gonna grab the red camos droppin on the 9th then. anybody know how the sizing run? this is my first pair of the kobe 8's

Could just be an extension of the full Sheath or Shozoku. No one's ever tried those socks on it though with the full logo, so I guess none of us would know if it would work or not.
the full logo is for asia releases is what i heard, the half logo is for the US. pretty much a scam to get you to buy the socks in my eyes

I just check kickscrew , why is it they dont have the sulfurs with xdr sole? They have the us version i wanted the xdr ones

Back
Top Bottom