OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yeah it's weird with the red camos here near Chicago. Footlocker Chicago Ridge Mall is supposedly getting them, and they hardly receive anything to my knowledge. Unless they are trying to get away from the craziness that happened at Ford City a few weeks ago.

So I finally talked to a nike rep yesterday and they said I would almost definately get a voucher but thats not good enough. The sulfurs are sold out on ndc. They said they can't send me another pair tho. Smh. I pay cost of shipping and I only get back msrp. Tax isnt refunded. he said I could hope they show up on ndc again. Why did the recording say they offer replacement products? The guy I spoke with straight up said we don't do replacements. can anyone help? Can't just return them to footlocker because the reciept is gone

So I finally talked to a nike rep yesterday and they said I would almost definately get a voucher but thats not good enough. The sulfurs are sold out on ndc. They said they can't send me another pair tho. Smh. I pay cost of shipping and I only get back msrp. Tax isnt refunded. he said I could hope they show up on ndc again. Why did the recording say they offer replacement products? The guy I spoke with straight up said we don't do replacements. can anyone help? Can't just return them to footlocker because the reciept is gone

Has anyone not obtained Phil Knights # yet???

Id say buy a new pair from footlocker, then wait a few weeks and return the cracked pair for a refund with that receipt from the new pair. Thats it footlocker takes back defective products. Not sure on their policies.

Can we please stop seeing the "are the red camos a GR!?!?! posts" it has been confirmed MULTIPLE times in this thread and via nikestore's twitter that they are with a 2 per limit. Read the thread before you post the same question over and over and over.

^^^^ No use

Its inevitable

Friday that question will be asked so many times

Specially when the newbies sign up just to find out

Last edited:
dude i would just keep the Sulfurs and use them as beaters. If they happen to show up at outlets or they magically appear on ndc later in the year grab them. if not just move on to the next.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with Nike

Shoot, had to make sure my 15% off code will work on Saturday, in which she said it will

And to furthermore calm the anxious, she did say the red camos were a "normal launch"

dude i would just keep the Sulfurs and use them as beaters. If they happen to show up at outlets or they magically appear on ndc later in the year grab them. if not just move on to the next.
I wouldn't keep defective shoes personally
I know it sucks to pay shipping but he did use them for performance. 140 is good. try to bug em for atleast 10% discount code.
or do the footlocker thing

really didn't expect sulfurs to be sold out........i think im gonna go for the red camos just in case i start liking them later as i did sulfurs (2 tone yellow sole bugged me)...

i dont even want to count on finding a pair in the outlets down the line, with phone orders and sneakersteal thats a tall order itself

I wouldn't keep defective shoes personally
I know it sucks to pay shipping but he did use them for performance. 140 is good. try to bug em for atleast 10% discount code.
or do the footlocker thing

Yeah it sucks to keep a flawed shoe but it's still somewhat effective in what it does. If it falls off the shoe then he should be more worried. That's what happens when they use a lesser material like glass composite and a lighter shoe doesn't help either. At this point those are his two options.

Since Red Camo's are GR think they sit? wonder if I should go after EXT's if I miss out on raffles(not sure if theyre even raffling RC's, supernaturals were FCFS and were sitting on display when I picked up my cloaks)But the RC's are my priority...I'm hoping I win at least 1 raffle, and can focus on my next Fav. Shoe....

Since Red Camo's are GR think they sit? wonder if I should go after EXT's if I miss out on raffles(not sure if theyre even raffling RC's, supernaturals were FCFS and were sitting on display when I picked up my cloaks)But the RC's are my priority...I'm hoping I win at least 1 raffle, and can focus on my next Fav. Shoe....
werent sulfurs GR? 0.o

T
Has anyone not obtained Phil Knights # yet???
If you wore the shoes more than a couple of times you are not really losing because the shoes are considered used but if you only wore them once i would hound them repeatedly and I think you can find a pair on ebay.

Last edited:
Yeah it's weird with the red camos here near Chicago. Footlocker Chicago Ridge Mall is supposedly getting them, and they hardly receive anything to my knowledge. Unless they are trying to get away from the craziness that happened at Ford City a few weeks ago.
I was looking at the chicago release locator also and it just doesn't add up, best way to put it is that they aren't releasing the kobes at the "urban" ftl locations.

Maybe the kobes just don't do that well at certain locations so they are just taking them straight to the burbs.

Still doesn't make sense, river oaks doesn't look like they are getting them when they got the asgs and sold out of them pretty quickly.

I was looking at the chicago release locator also and it just doesn't add up, best way to put it is that they aren't releasing the kobes at the "urban" ftl locations.
Maybe the kobes just don't do that well at certain locations so they are just taking them straight to the burbs.
Still doesn't make sense, river oaks doesn't look like they are getting them when they got the asgs and sold out of them pretty quickly.

River oaks got the area 72 pack as well?

Anyone else get the back order email from FL about the supernaturals?

Also anywhere online I could find the ASGs or least some reputable dudes on eBay? Not really as suave as I used to be with sneaker knowledge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom