OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

it depends on the location so you may want to talk to the manager BUT since you are buying 1 of each it SHOULD be cool especially since its not a super hyped release like the galaxy pack.

Judging from the footlocker calendar the Kobe Camo, & Lebrons are GR or at least the stores that are getting them near me rarely get anythnig limited so I bet they will let you get them.

^^ I kick myself for not getting the chaos. When I saw them back then I thought they were the ugliest shoe ever. Now people on eBay want 400+ and that's if you can even find them on eBay :smh:

I kick myself still for selling both pairs of choas I got on release day and then never ID'n a pair of xmas iv's :smh:

those all star 8s look amazing. have such a great summertime vibe to them. I need a pair but resell is crazy on them right now it seems.

Got a snow day out here in VA, damn shame because I wanted to go see the supernaturals in stores but most malls are closed around my way... damn hurricane/thunder/snow storm haha

And go figure my office closed after I got to work and started doing work for 30 mins, smh...

Last edited:
i aint eem gone lie, im starting to regret passing on the asg joints. I feel like in the summer i will really regret it. I had them on my ******g feet in the store and decided to pass 
mean.gif

the volt colorway this weekend? whats the sku and official colorway name? anyone got pics of the box tag?
nvm googled it

Last edited:
i aint eem gone lie, im starting to regret passing on the asg joints. I feel like in the summer i will really regret it. I had them on my ******g feet in the store and decided to pass 
mean.gif
this is why i got em... such a dope summer shoe.

i actually grabbed what i could of the area 72 pack so i could see them in person. kept what i liked (Kobes and Lebrons) and sold off the rest. Shoes that dont resell for losses are always better to buy while you are on the fence. Having to pay resell after changing your mind always sucks.

So only HoH footlockers are getting the black (snake ones). And what about the all red ones with purple lining? Red camo's and everything else a general release

So on Foot Locker's release calendar, is the Kobe 8 "YOTS" the red camos or the black scale ones?

I'm in the same boat...

Might have to break them out early...

BTW. For anyone that missed out last week's Kobe release. Restock @ FNL:

http://www.finishline.com/store/product?A=1087&productId=prod717209&CMP=SM-TW
These didnt sell out though I thought?

On another note, so you know how originally FNL didnt carry the supernaturals on release day, and they had them on site a few days later or so. Do you guys think they will do that for the red camos i got 2 $20 rewards cards to use. Well I guess I wont take my chances though I'll cop saturday morning and if they get em I'll grab em and either return the RD ones or sell em to a fellow NT'er looking for a pair

I love the red camos... IMO they're the best 8 thus far...

But I kind of feel that a grey sole would have been a tad bit better IMO

Thoughts anyone?

I love the red camos... IMO they're the best 8 thus far...

But I kind of feel that a grey sole would have been a tad bit better IMO

Thoughts anyone?
Grey sole does look nice but personally I feel like its taking away that POP the bright red sole was adding to the shoe. grey does look good though but with the upper being a deep red that red sole makes em stand out more.

Back
Top Bottom