OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I prefer the red sole, just pops more, balances out the bright red speckles on the upper, and looks nicer IMO

I love the red camos... IMO they're the best 8 thus far...

But I kind of feel that a grey sole would have been a tad bit better IMO

Thoughts anyone?

looks good but I like the red better. plus blue lights, BHM and supernaturals all had the grey sole so I'd rather get something different.

looks good but I like the red better. plus blue lights, BHM and supernaturals all had the grey sole so I'd rather get something different.

Thats a REALLY good point.

And I do agree the red sole makes em POP a lot more...

I've always just been a lil more conservative with my colors :tongue:

Thoughts anyone?

Grey sole looks nice

Thoughts anyone?

Resembles the ASG VI like that.

The red sole makes the shoe look better, but I would've preferred a red translucent sole instead of solid red.

Kobe 8 Fiberglass/ Court Purple-Black Laser Purples are set at $150 on NDC launch calendar, still no confirmation on which pair these are? 0.o

How do you guys organize your shoes at home? I only have about 50 (counting my dress shoes) and my walk in closer is almost full!

I bought 3 large 4-tier racks from Target. Each one can hold about 50 pairs of shoes, give or take...

They're about $40 each. They come in black and metallic silver.

I've always just been a lil more conservative with my colors
tongue.gif
Same here I only had 1 pair of shoes that had a bright color scheme to them, but as of late im all about it which is def why I want these. I got a pair of BHM and loved that orange and detailing of the upper. Plus they were super comfortable so I went and found some blue lights as well. Plan on getting the red camos and Im looking for some Sulfurs but no luck yet  
eyes.gif

I have def been sold on the Kobe 8s

PURPLE FADESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

or gradients, but I just love saying FADESSSSSSSSSSSS! haha

One more shot, honestly most anticipated shoe. I know you all love your Xmas stuff, but those way to what I call "BILLBOARD" ish, I love subtle POP's like this shoe. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdizzle925

How do you guys organize your shoes at home? I only have about 50 (counting my dress shoes) and my walk in closer is almost full!
I bought 3 large 4-tier racks from Target. Each one can hold about 50 pairs of shoes, give or take...

They're about $40 each. They come in black and metallic silver.
Dang $120 though. I got a walk in closet and Im just about at capacity. I have room for about 4 more pairs up on the shelf above the clothes. Im just going to have start using the spare bedrooms closets

Ive bought about 7-8 more pairs since I took this picture in early jan (before any kobe purchases as u can see)

One more shot, honestly most anticipated shoe. I know you all love your Xmas stuff, but those way to what I call "BILLBOARD" ish, I love subtle POP's like this shoe. 
I can't wait until these release. My favorite colorway thus far.

i actually grabbed what i could of the area 72 pack so i could see them in person. kept what i liked (Kobes and Lebrons) and sold off the rest. Shoes that dont resell for losses are always better to buy while you are on the fence. Having to pay resell after changing your mind always sucks.
+1 100000%

WTH Nike? Grey/Volts are GRs but only can get them at my only HoH and no other footlocker..:rolleyes Yet Red Camos are going to be available at a total of four including HoHs...

HoH doing raffles for the YOTS in my area...I asked the guy, you know there's 3 YOTS releasing this Saturday and according to the calendar your store is getting all three. He had no idea what I was talking about (Supposedly sneakerhead)...I then asked him can I get two tickets, one for the black mambas and one for the red suede, fill out my sh*t and he then proceeds to put both tickets in the same raffle box. I then asked again, you doing all the kobe raffles in one box? He then answered, yeah you the first one to ask for these...

Cot damn I better get the black mambas!

Back
Top Bottom