OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The pic of the volts showing the reflective heel>* That's the pic that made me want em. I hate when Nike or whatever site takes these good pics, in weird lighting, over edit the pic etc.... Then when you get the shoes they look nothing like the pics.

As far as racks, I bought some nice ones from Costco. Forgot how much I paid, but I'm happy. I think the ones from target are cheaper tho. I have two racks, my closet is full, using a portion of wifeys closet, too 1/2 of my sons closet, I have 4 of the big sterilie storage bins full.... If I ever buy a new house, a shoe room is a MUST.

Thanks for all the well wishes for me on the red camos y'all. Very appreciated.

THB **** off :lol: there will be more than one 13 out there.

Definitely digging the electric green 'culturals' over the yellow volt 'culturals'. Guess we'll find out the truth on release day...

Saw the red camos in person today made me have second thoughts,the camo is not like the sulfurs,python, blue lights etc,the red camo looks more like pixels

Definitely digging the electric green 'culturals' over the yellow volt 'culturals'. Guess we'll find out the truth on release day...
truth is that pic is just a over edited pic by Nike lol if they were that electric green id b copping them along side the red camos but they aint so next kobe on the cop list after this saturday are the Easters :smile:

I hope this stupid "cultural" name doesn't stick. Volt is fine with me... Same with supernaturals... Why not just stick with green camo?

Nike is trying to cash in on the "every shoe needs a nickname" trend. :smh:

I hope this stupid "cultural" name doesn't stick. Volt is fine with me... Same with supernaturals... Why not just stick with green camo?

Nike is trying to cash in on the "every shoe needs a nickname" trend. :smh:

You go up to someone - even a sneakerhead - and ask "did you get the cultural Kobe 8s?" or "did you get the Blue Coral Snake Kobe 8s?" and they're gonna look at you like you're a loser and/or won't even know exactly what shoe you're talking about.

"Did you get the volt 8s? Teal 8s? Green camo 8s? Blue 8s?" people know exactly what you mean

Nike is trying to cash in on the "every shoe needs a nickname" trend.
mean.gif
agreed i dont see any reason why they calling them Culturals or the teals supernaturals, it makes more sense to just keep em volts and teals lol

I think you should get whatever one YOU like. unless your buying for hype lol
Haha, its not really about hype.

I would honestly rather get the easters, but they're gonna be pretty limited, and red camos come out really soon.

Will the red camos even sell out?

I can't stand all these nicknames! You ask 5 different people and you will get more than 1 different answer. Going back to calling sneakers by their colors. volt, port wine, red sued ext and black ext all release Saturday!

Haha, its not really about hype.
I would honestly rather get the easters, but they're gonna be pretty limited, and red camos come out really soon.Will the red camos even sell out?t?

nobody can ever answer a question like that. I can say no they wont sell out bc they are a GR..and then come relase day they sell out. or i can tell you yes, instant sell out, get em asap. and then 2 months from now they are still sitting around. theres no way to know. buy what you like. if you miss it you miss it. and if you want it bad enough afterward you look to the reseller market but only pay what your willing to pay. dont let the reseller market dictate what you pay. hold out till you find a price you dont mind.

nobody can ever answer a question like that. I can say no they wont sell out bc they are a GR..and then come relase day they sell out. or i can tell you yes, instant sell out, get em asap. and then 2 months from now they are still sitting around. theres no way to know. buy what you like. if you miss it you miss it. and if you want it bad enough afterward you look to the reseller market but only pay what your willing to pay. dont let the reseller market dictate what you pay. hold out till you find a price you dont mind.
I agree here.  You really have to go with your gut or just buy them and resell if you find yourself wanting a different colorway.

I was dying to have the blue corals so I didn't chance it and grabbed them on release day

It's one thing to ask, "I want both and can't decide, so what pair do you think will sell out first. That way I know which one I can debate longer"

But to ask, "which one should I get?" That should be a personal decision.

I'm going straight for red camos this weekend, just so happens it looks like least limited out of the 4 releasing. I could care less about that... I want them. That's my choice.

Think for yourself people. Don't base your decisions on others opinions, most of the time you'll end up regretting it and wish you got something different.

Back
Top Bottom