OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Open a VIP acct with footlocker, champs, or foot action. Get the bday coupon (from the coupon thread) and save the pic to your phone, or print it out and bring it in store. Saves you $25 off $100, or $10 off $75.
Actually its $10 off $50. Even better
wink.gif

Open a VIP acct with footlocker, champs, or foot action. Get the bday coupon (from the coupon thread) and save the pic to your phone, or print it out and bring it in store. Saves you $25 off $100, or $10 off $75.
How can I open a VIP account in footlocker?

I must say, with bright green laces these REALLY pop.

If you have the blue choral snakes... Try a lace swap!

:nthat:

How long does NDC hold items in your cart? I still have a pair of supernaturals from last saturday that are sold out on the product page in my cart lol.

And Lakers are doing tuurrible right now smh

My came up on a pair of south beach lebron 9 elites that were in his box from the Saturday before and he didn't pull the trigger until Tuesday after so I say try and cop and see what happens

^^^that was one of the first releases Nike did that with... They've updated and items don't stay in your cart that long if high demand.

Nike trying to play those Photoshop/Lightroom tricks with the Volts or "Culturals" (where they get that name from? lol)

Nike's image

Footlocker's image

Back
Top Bottom