OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anybody think FNL gonna eventually get the red camos some time after RD like they did supernaturals?

well looks like im gonna have to get the red camos online. my local FTL isnt getting them even though it says they are on the launch locator. they usually get everything and are supposed to be turning into an HOH in a few months.

Last edited:
No matter how many pics have been posted the vdays still doesn't grow on me. Maybe if they were limited!

NOT! Just can't get over the silver heel clip. :\

They got supernaturals on release day tho....
Oh for real .. dang I was under the impression that FNL said they werent getting them and then they did. Idk where I got that info from. Hmm well then.

I wonder if they getting them then

^^ do not compare the oc vi's to the asg's please. The OC's are head and shoulders better than the asg's
OCs are better, no argument from me. Just saying the ASGs were like a remix to me cuz they're both ASG themed Kobes with patterned uppers that has mostly orange, with some green.

I've never purchased a pair of Kobe's but the images some of you are posting are swaying my decision to try them out. As far as comfort level, what best compares to them?

wish they would drop a mango CW

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
That would definitely be a nice look on these, I love my Barcelona VI's. Agree a shoe should begin it's own colorways, but a mango colorway would definitely be an excuse to the rule.

whats the material used on those black mambas? are they safe to play ball in? or are they mostly meant for casual use?  almost every shoe store in my area is getting the red camos so it should be an easy pick up. i have $110 in store credit at shoe palace but of course they are the only store at my local mall not getting them
mean.gif

Why ya'll tripping over the red camos? They'll be easy online. Cop from Eastbay/NDC/Footlocker using ebates/mrrebates and save some money. 8)

Why ya'll tripping over the red camos? They'll be easy online. Cop from Eastbay/NDC/Footlocker using ebates/mrrebates and save some money. 8)
I'm not really trippin... Not worried at all. If I don't get online, my mall is getting em, plus I have a few homies in other areas ready whenever I say the word if needed.

I'm just super impatient to get these....

Why ya'll tripping over the red camos? They'll be easy online. Cop from Eastbay/NDC/Footlocker using ebates/mrrebates and save some money.
glasses.gif
is ebates legit though is it really helpful in saving money. Or is it one of those type of deals where it take da** near 2 years before you start to see the savings

boy y'all fiending for them red joints! Funny thing is i think its gonna be easier than you think to cop.....at least i hope it is. i dont even want em, i just see the thirst on the thread and maybe if its an easy pickup, folks will notice the hype this thread has created for the shoe. 

is ebates legit though is it really helpful in saving money. Or is it one of those type of deals where it take da** near 2 years before you start to see the savings
legit. They give you your cash back every 3 months. I had problems with it in the past tho with not getting anything back. This was years ago tho... Probably fixed by now.

boy y'all fiending for them red joints! Funny thing is i think its gonna be easier than you think to cop.....at least i hope it is. i dont even want em, i just see the thirst on the thread and maybe if its an easy pickup, folks will notice the hype this thread has created for the shoe. 
its not about how easy or hard to get these are, for me anyway. I just think its a super hot cw. I really want em. Ain't no more to it....

Last edited:
Ebates is legit.  It all depends on how much online shopping you do and for what sites.

Nike.com is a 6% cashback.  Footlocker is only 2% I think - can't remember.

More shopping you do, the bigger your check is.  It's free money really - think of it as Ebates helping you pay some of that tax.

They send you a check every month (minimum) if I recall correctly.

Ebates is legit.  It all depends on how much online shopping you do and for what sites.

Nike.com is a 6% cashback.  Footlocker is only 2% I think - can't remember.

More shopping you do, the bigger your check is.  It's free money really - think of it as Ebates helping you pay some of that tax.

They send you a check every month (minimum) if I recall correctly.
Dang why FTL so low since May I've dropped $1800 at FTL alone. I buy all my shoes online though because the mall where I live has 1 shoe store and its FTL but they never get anything. I'll sign up tomorrow and see where go. Thanks for the info everyone that replied.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom